clean.and.tidy.tuesday

I ALWAYS have fun with my grandson(s) !!!!!!!!!!!! Great time with him. He is awesome.

For Nina : Banana Oat Breakfast Cookie
1 large banana mashed
1/2 cup pb
1/2 cup honey
1t. vanilla
1 cup oats
1/2 cup ww flour
1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
2 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. baking soda
1 cup craisins or raisins
In a large bowl, stir together banana, pb, honey and vanilla. In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, milk powder , cinnamon and baking soads. Stir oat mixture into banana mixture , stir in craisins
Drop cookies (make these big) onto cookie sheets sprayed with pam , and flatten .
Bake 14-16 min.
Mine took only 12 minutes .

I LOVE these cookies.

I did CS for posture a few minutes ago. Feels Ah-MAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bike ride done! 8 miles in 38:30. Not bad.

Clintonya, my dance recital is June 4 and 5. Kate and her older girls came last year. She said they had fun--and I believe her!

Becky, that recipe looks great.

Lisa, I love IMAX2. It's definitely my favorite.

Wendy, good luck tomorrow!

Nina, I will try to get Meso 3 in the mail tomorrow.

Katie, how was t-ball?

Angie, I hope you had a good night.

Colleen, I hope you're feeling better.

Kate, do you have your Durango back yet?

Kl, I saw on FB that you got the class for Nevena, yay!

I had a super productive day at work, so that feels good. I need another one tomorrow. Tonight I have to paint my toe nails. I'm going to a local running store for their injury clinic tomorrow night and I want pretty toes. You all know how vain I am.

See you tomorrow!

anne

Hi girls. Sorry I never made it back....so much to do today. And I took a cue from Klaudia and had some mostly guilt-free relax time.:) I did get my Wo in - CS and some FIRM cardio. Will bb in the AM.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.