CK Sales shipment to UK

cocoloco

Cathlete
Hi all - I;ve still not received my order yet from CKSales x(

Has anyone else?

They were dispatched last Thursday but I'm getting really impatient now, what with reading all the reviews! :eek:

Coco

Me too - getting impatient that is!

I posted on the 'Open' forum yesterday asking the same question. I'm hoping something's there tonight when I get home else I'll be sulking :(

Let me know if you have any news.

Where in the UK are you?

Andrea

I live in Holland, but I haven't received them yet. Usually it takes about 8 days to get a CKSales shipment, so taking into account the weekend I'm really not expecting them till early next week.
Dutchie:)

Hello

I do not know if this is good news or bad news but I got my dvds from ck sales this morning. I only ordered the gym style workouts. I think I placed my order last week.

I live in the UK

Andrea

It's Saturday and still nothing!

I emailed CK Sales and they said that it's too early to expect delivery - usually takes 2 weeks and can take up to 4 depending on area deliveries etc.

Really wanted them to come so I could watch them over the weekend.

Anyone else still in the same boat (not got delivery in UK)?

Andrea

Hi Andrea

I'm not a million miles away from Sheffield - where are you from?

Re the DVDs....Still the wait goes on x(

I'm great. Running every other day, so no cathe cardio for me (well, rarely), and Cathe strength w/o. What do you do? I've seen your name pop up at VF too.

Are you still in touch with everyone else?

Why did you do the website? It's great. I've bookmarked it.

Dutchie

Postman always comes around 2PM at my house. He didn't come at all yesterday.

Given how long it took CK Sales packages to arrive in the past (approx. 8 days), I am expecting them sometime this week. Guess we just have to learn to be patient ;-)))

Dutchie

Yippeee! Got a card through the letter box to go and collect a parcel from the Post Office...wonder what that could be :) ;-) ;-)

Guess where I'm going before I go to work tomorrow?

Andrea

Hi Andrea,I hope you will have the hardcore dvd today.You have waited enough.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.