Circuit Max vs. Cardio Kicks

This is a toughie.

I would say depending on whether you enjoy say kickboxing or if you would prefer a mix of things really should factor in on which tape to get.

I bought the dvd of both tapes and do a mix and match of both workoouts. I will do say CM up to the second kickbox section and then go to CK and do either the cardio or the power drills. Others I know do CM with heavy weights as a mix of cardio and weight training.

They are two very good tapes I would find it hard to give you a preference as this always changes.

Couldn't you get both??

Babs

CMax is harder than CK. CK doesn't use any equipment and is great for cross training with Cathe's other step workouts. I love both...and use CK more but totally adore CMax. If I was strong enough I probably would use it more often. It's just so well done! I love everything about that workout! Get the DVD with both of them!

Circuit Max - more intense than Cardio Kicks. Just as fun IMO.
Cardio Kicks - great power drills at the end that leave you feeling so incredibly powerful. Drenched, but powerful. Oh boy, how to choose? I know - don't choose. Get them both! :)

But if you absolutely HAD HAD HAD to choose... I'd say Circuit Max, if only for variety's sake.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.