Circuit Max is Awesome!

Amysue

Cathlete
Cathe,
Wanted to let you know that I received all 8 videos today and even though I was exhausted after Circuit Max, I was tempted to try another! If the rest are as innovative and fun and CM, then you are indeed "the master of workouts!" It was really FUN! Sweaty, but FUN! And, by the way, just a little observation--you get better and better looking all the time! I really think you look great in these videos! You are truly an inspiration. Thank you!
Amy Sue

Circuit Max

Amy Sue,

What a coincidence! I was previewing Circuit Max and my SO walked in, took one look at Cathe and said, "She keeps getting better looking all the time, that one". She looks unbelievable.

Terri

Amy & Terri!!!

Man, we must all be doing the same thing! I just posted how much I love CM;_)! I got my tapes today also!! I'm doing Cardio Kicks tomorrow
happy.gif
!!

Circuit Max

I posted on Saturday about Circuit Max. I fell in love with the tape when I did it. I really like this circuit training thing
happy.gif

I have previewed all of the tapes and really like all of them. I don't see how Cathe does it. She filmed all of the videos within a couple of days (I think). I could do one and add on another, but I could not do what she did. I am so impressed with her and her fitness.

Terri B.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.