*** Circuit City TGIF***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good MOrning:)

Today I will be going for a run. Like Ive said before, im trying to take in all the nice weather I can!!! I don't think it will be an overly long one though cause I want to be careful of my knee!

Have a good day!
Lori:)

Good Morning All! :)

I'll be starting LIC lower body circuit and add on some extra lower body work shortly.

Lori, Do you check in with the Cheetahs? You are quite the runner! :)

Jenn, I hope your thigh is ok. I'm with you on exercising in the morning. The only time I exercise in the pm is when I have to teach class.

Kathy, Do you homeschool your children? I thought you may have mentioned that before. How was your DD's game?

Heidi, I would so love a cleaning lady - enjoy it! CF is a great w/o IMHO. I agree with what Jenn said about CF.

Hello to everyone else and I hope everyone enjoys their workouts!

Time to exercise! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

LIC lower body circuit and Fitness Fix Advanced lower body and flexibilty done for today. I have to do some core work today. I never got around to it yesterday. I didn't do so well with tigthening up my eating either. Today is a new day and I'm going to do better!!!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey ladies!!

Today is scheduled as a rest day. But, I think I will take rest tomorrow as it looks like it will be a busy one. I am going to do Body Fusion today in a little while...

Shirl: yes, I do homeschool my children. I really enjoy it most days. We are having a wonderfully pleasant homeschool day today. My daughter's game was great. She is in a learning league and they are all just starting out. They did well for just learning the game and how to play.

Check back later...Time to get going on that exercise....

Back again..Just finished Body Fusion. It was the first time I have done this one. I really liked it. I used 8" to up the cardio factor and I used 5s for the weights.

Now it is off to get the house cleaned....

Hey all,

Another rest day today. The thigh feels better and hopefully tomorrow I will get booty up and workout before work. I ate bad today and feel overly crappy and unhappy with myself. Oh well no more wining.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. My weekend workouts are hopefully going to be tomorrow a circuit workout and Sunday a 5 mile bike for cancer ride with my dd for school.

Hi all,

I ran 3 miles today. Not sure what tomorrow is soppose to be but will check in then. I am a little behind on the rotation but as long as I finish it, that's okay with me. :)

Jenn- Hope tomorrow will be a better day. Let us know how your bike ride with your daugther goes. That's always fun to be involved in.

Good night to all, Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.