CIA 2802 CARLOS ARIAS'S ALL CARDIO LATIN XPLOSION

stayfit

Cathlete
I love it. I decided to order the CIA Carlos 's s workout because Amy Bento told this in the blog : The next to film his first workout was Carlos. WOW he is awesome. I want his workout. We all enjoyed watching him for a few minutes. If you purchased this one you won't be sorry. Nice going Carlos!

I have just done it. What a fun and great workout. The moves are not hard to pick up (mambos, cha-chas). I picked up pretty much everything the first time through. If you like Zumba like me you will love it. I don't know what Collage could have been thinking when they decided not to carry this one.
Very fun. I recommend it.

Mariángeles the spanish Turbo Kick junkie.

I agree, I love this workout too and have no idea why Collage would not carry it. It is a lot of fun and the steps are easy to pickup. I feel like Carlos really loosened up towards the second half of the workout and he was having so much fun- it is contagious! I hope that Carlos will make more workouts in the future!!

Ah, darn! I wish I had pre-ordered it! When Amy taught her class in LA last weekend, she mentioned again how great he was!:)

I agree. This workout was great. I had so much fun. I didn't find him hard to follow. Loved the Follow the Leader (Soca). Even the cooldown was fun and had good ab work at the end.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.