CIA 2800

fitnessangel

Cathlete
Has anyone tried any of these yet? I preordered Amy's from her website, but I wanted to hear the low down on the others before purchasing. I have enjoyed several of Gay Gasper's workouts, but I am not sure if I will use Sharon's workout as much because of the all over muscle/cardio training. I wanted to try out Carlos' new workout, but you cannot order it on collage.com. Finally, I have never heard of Deidre Morris and I don't recall ever doing a tapless video.

Any thoughts are much appreciated!

Thanks, Kathryn! I wish Kimberly Spreen would come out with something as well! I wasn't overly impressed with her latest- Amplify your strength, but most of her other workouts are great. Did you try the tapless step or the cardio by Carlos?

> Did you try the tapless step or the cardio by Carlos?

No, I didn't order those. I prefer simpler, more athletic step without twists and turns and dancy moves.

Hi

> I have never heard of Deidre Morris and I don't recall ever doing a tapless video.

There is a clip on Collagevideo of the tapless video. I decided not to order it after watching that clip as she uses two steps side by side at the end of the clip.

If you do try Carlos's workout, please let us know how it is.

Penny

The two-step portion of Dierdre's workout is a bonus portion. It lasts 5 minutes. You don't miss much by skipping it.

The term "tapless" refers to the "tap-switch" that Cathe sometimes does in her step workouts. It's a move to switch your lead leg. There are other ways to switch leads - basic/knee up, is one example. There really aren't too many workouts I can think of that still "tap".

I bought the entire series and did Carlo's last week. I'm getting ready for work....but I'll return tonight to give my thoughts on them so far!

thanks..........lora

I love Carlos Latin Xplosion, the cuing is Ok but the moves are easy to get just by looking at Carlos, is a lot of fun.

Athletic Step Jam is a blast, no dancing, only athletic moves! The title decribes it properly. I love it!

Amy's hi/lo is like her other hi/lo workouts with some kickboxing drills. I have only done the pre-mixes so far but I like it also.

I didn't buy the other two so I can only comment on the ones I have.

How is the music in Carlos' workout? Is it similar to Gay Gaspar's cool down in Cardio Step Express? I can only imagine it being fun, so I guess you have encouraged me to buy those! Thanks for your feedback!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.