Chinup Wonderland 12/17/06

Oh Michelle I love it!!!! :7 :7

Soooooooooooosan, ****taking a bow**** I humbely accept the chinup checkinner of the year award!!! Can I award myself?? LOL!! Notice I didn't say chinupper of the year. T
that award goes to Briee & HB (where ever miss HB has run off to)

Catherine

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

Michele....what a beautiful Christmas greeting!! You are too sweet!! Catherine...you are so diligent!! Debbie, amazing progress, I think you'll be passing me up VERY SOON in chinnin reps. I've taken a major dive with the holidays and being too busy.

A friend came over and we did MM last night, I had been fighting this flu bug and feeling better, but shortly after the workout...it hit even harder. Yucky day today...but at least I got a great workout in yesterday right?

Melody, do I have a child story to beat all for you. It involves number one son, but I'll have to PM you with this one. Your kids could learn a lesson from it to say the least.

Happy holidays to all!!

Briee

Love the donut greetings!

Briee, I want to hear the story now!

Sorry to be MIA, but life is hectic and fun.:) Enjoying the boys during this beautiful season.

Wishing each of you and your families a Merry Christmas and a New Year full of blessings.

Mel...I've been missing in action too. I STILL HAVE THE FLU!!!!

I'm now sick of being sick. Hopefully this will end VERY soon and I'll send you the PM shortly thereafterx( x( x( x( x( .

Hope all you other chinners are doing well.

Briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.