::: CHEETAHS ::: Wed., 11/1

Hi Cheetahs,
I ended up going for a walk with some buddies – very enjoyable and a nice complement to the B& G standing this morning.

Shelly—I am in awe that you did DM & LIC in one day and a 5mile run today. Very impressive and great that your stamina & fitness level are so high. I previewed LIC yesterday and it looked much tougher than I expected it to be. I can’t wait to try it.

Carole –Thanks for the comments on DM and Cardio Fusion. I haven’t done them yet, but have previewed DM and it looks fun. What did you think of the B&G floorwork? I liked it a lot and felt like it was “part 2” of legs & glutes floorwork…

Laurie—you are not Debbie Downer (Have you seen that skit of Debbie Downer on Sat. Night Live reruns??) Definitely not you..((((hugs)))) to you. Your DH lives on in sharing memories. Don’t beat yourself about the junk food. It happens to all of us. (she says, wiping chocolate out from under fingernails…)

Mattea—YAHOO!! Mattea’s back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad running felt good today. Congrats on your race! I have a bunch of loose dyna bands of different strengths, so I keep one or 2 knotted in advance for firewalkers. It’s nice to knot them rather than buying the looped ones because you can play with the tension. About the abs on B&G: I liked the regular abs on B&G better than the bonus – at least so far – I was rushed today finished the bonus ones. The regular abs had weighted legs and arms – an interesting change which I liked. The bonus abs has some cool variations on core work – also good and Cathe gives a few more form tips than on Coremax that are helpful. I will need to do the bonus one

Sunny—sounds like a tough workout today. We are all going to try to keep up with Shelly now!!! Congrats on the new DVDS coming to you. I know what you mean about getting interrupted every 2 seconds!

Christine—cool step mish mosh. I agree with you about Imax2 step. I get confused on the pivot moves in Imax 3 (code for Barb turning in circles randomly in basement for hours with complex choreography “..almost done now..” )

Susan—great job on BM1. Hard workout. Sounds like the chiro had a lot of good ideas for you. I hope the adjustment Monday helps. Glad you had a fun weekend with DH!

Judy – are you packing? have a fun trip this weekend!
Hi Linda, Katrina, Elaine TYR and Elaine & LD, Jennifer and everyone else!
Have a great rest of the day!

Barb
:) :) :)

Hey Girlies!:)

No time for personals right now...I haven't even caught up on what's been happening since this morning!:eek:

Just wanted to check in real quick and say I did the first 5 intervals of LowMax this afternoon. It was in protest though as I SHOULD have already had my work outs and they came LATE!!!x( :p

Right now I am previewing one...I'm sooo excited!!!:+ :+ :+ The new set is gorgeous! I really like it!

Okay, I'm off for now...hope to be back later to play catch up on some personals!

Cheerio folks!:p

Hi Cheetahs-
late check in here. I've spent most of my computer time today sending out log sheets. I managed a 5.5mile TM run early today followed by schlepping kids to school then stretching and Abs from BM2. I do not recommednt this order. I am TIGHT in my legs.

Laurie- Thank you for sharing the significance of today with us. It must be hard on you and your girls. ((( hug)))

I can't stay on any longer GTG.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Hey there! It’s reacquaint with old friend day for me and I’m loving it! I went to lunch with one of my old coworkers, I’m having drinks after work with 2 more. I got a phone call from another and an IM from yet another! It’s so nice to say howdy! Although one sent me a photo of his grandson dressed up as a monkey – he was sooo cute, but holy moly he looked just like George Bush!!! I had to laugh! Like him or not, the man does have some unfortunate ears (I am NOT getting into politics here – no way!!).

Sunny – I have another week yet for my videos – I live in California and I think they go around the tip of South America to get here. I was stupid and did not order overnight.

Mattea – Oh that’s exciting! Another one to add to the mish mosh! I don’t think Imax 1 in chaptered that way. Imax 2 does not have an all step premix (Imax 3 does, though, weird) so I just hit “next” on my DVD remote. It worked well enough. I’m so glad you’re back to running. Nothing is quite like a good run.

Susan – It’s so good to hear that the end may be in sight for you sciatica! Enjoy the excitement of trying to do all 5 videos at once!

Barb – a walk with buddies sounds wonderful! And I know what you mean about the pivot moves in Imax 3. I don’t like a lot of the torquey moves as they make my knees hurt. I never noticed just how many are in Imax 3. Oh well – I’m usually glad to stumble all over the step after those blasts!

Wendy – Oh smack that UPS Driver – doesn’t he know that these DVD’s are the HOT thing right now and he needs to set some priorities!! Jeez! Are you going to do one? :+ Have fun previewing them!

Judy – hope your legs loosen up!!

Barb :: thanks – I just may need that note! Great tips on the firewalkers. The more I hear about these workouts, the more anxious I am to get mine!! But keep up with Shelly??? No way! I'll leave that to you more ambitious cheetahs...I get tired just READING about her workouts. :)

Wendy :: So, which workout are you gonna do tomorrow?

Carole :: glad I’m not alone…had a good chuckle ‘bout your church story. As a matter of fact, that happened years ago in a different yoga studio. There was one creepy, sort of filthy guy in the class, and one day, in the middle of a forward bend, he just let one rip. I lost it then, too. Is Cardio Fusion the surprise gift?

Laurie :: in no way, do you come off as a “Debbie Downer.” Thanks for sharing the anniversary with us. How is the situation with your father-in-law, if I may ask? I have been pretty indulgent all week…GOTTA get back on track!! But tonight I ate the quesadilla burger & onion peels from Applebee’s…yum!

Jess :: hope the stretching helped.

Mattea :: good to see you back!! Glad to hear you more or less escaped the mischief-makers. Congrats on the 2nd and 3rd place finishes for you and your DH. Awesome! Sounds like it was a tough race.

Sunny :: I don’t think you were in the pic I posted…it was of another woman who was in the middle of throwing a punch...she was wearing a comical expression on her face. Somehow I called up the properties of the picture (I think through right-clicking it), and then copied and pasted the html address directly into MY post. Then it appeared when I posted.

Christine :: yeah, I think they’ll let me back. :) I have a note from Barb. I absolutely CRACKED UP about the boy dressed like a monkey who resembled GWB. The 3-year-old son of an acquaintance of mine also looks like a little Mini-me of the Prez. He does the whole eyebrows-turned-up thing and it just makes me laugh. Have fun catching up with your old pals!

Shelly :: Thanks for the reviews…the fact that YOU are screaming at the TV has me seriously worried. *lol* On second thought, those DVDs can take their time getting here!

Susan :: Glad your chiro appointment went well. lol about YP’s lovely green cargo shorts.

Judy :: I know – I always want to kick myself when I skip a stretch or let too much time lapse in between. It's not good!

OK, cheetahs...I've had time to digest...now I'm off to tackle Legs.

Have a great night!
cathy :)

Hi Cheetahs,

Just a quick post tonight. I typed a longer one with personals, but I stepped away to answer the phone and dd went to another page. When I went back to this page, everything was gone . . . again! No time to duplicate it since it's dinnertime now. Maybe later tonight. . . we'll see. :)

Hope everyone had a great day!

I really enjoyed LIC today. I love these new videos!

Take care,
Pamela

I'm back for some personals finally!:)

Barb: A lego! What a cute idea! I'll have to remember that!

Jess: Sorry about your knee still giving you troubles. Hope it clears up for you soon!

Carole: OMG LMAO! You got kicked out of Church for laughing cause someone farted!?! :7 :7 :7 If you ask me, it's the farter that should have gotten the boot, not you!}( What a great story!:D

Laurie: (((HUGS))) I am with Judy in thanking you for sharing about your DH.

Mattea: It's about time you showed back up girl!:p

Sunny: Elliptical AND step!? You are becoming an animal like Shelly now!!!;)

Christine: You were cravin' some step today I guess! 85 minutes is ALOT of stepping there girl!}( High fives on a great mish-mosh!:)

Shelly: I have DrillMax and a run on tap for tomorrow....hmmmm....after reading what your wrote about DM, maybe I should re-think that?? :eek:

Susan: Your girls looked very cute all dressed up! Thanks for sharing!:+

Judy: Someone posted that BM2 abs are really tough. What did you think??

For those of you that asked...I have a short run and DrillMax in my head for tomorrow but that could change at any moment!:p :7

Oh...and here's the pic of my lil' guy!!!!:+

200982918.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.