Here is an example of a zero carb day according to the AB manual:

0% carbs, 60% protein, 40% fat:

meal 1) whole eggs, butter, asparagus
meal 2) asparagus, chicken
meal 3) salmon, broccoli
meal 4) flank steak, asparagus
meal 5) lettuce, cod
meal 6) dark meat chicken, broccoli

I did not post amounts as that part doesn't matter. Sounds yummy, doesn't it? :p

So now that I've posted the nutrition info for After Burn, do you think you'll be going for it? ;)

I am not following it to a T and don't think you need to in order to see results. I think you should use the information as a guideline but everyone is different and not all people can do exactly what he proposes nor will everyone WANT to. :)

Hi Cheetahs

Golf was fun except for the dumb mistakes... but it beats cleaning and driving teens everywhere :)

Wendy- the AB plan food plan is interesting. The end doe look a bit tough though.

Kath- I find it not too difficult to get the macros in ball park range. I use sparkpeople.com and it calculates the carbs/pro/fat ratios for me. I am guessing Fitday.com does as well, although I am not familiar with it. i am with you on the taxiing kids around. It is a big part of my daily routine.

Christine- Holy Cow that was a tough workout!

I have some DOMS in my glutes after yesterday stage 2A WO and TM run. This morning I did iTread#4 first 30 minutes. I wanted to go moderately fast, but I wanted Grace to tell me when to change speeds LOL :) Then golf was another little walk of about 6 miles. (It would be shorter if I hit the dangball straight!)

Welcome back Jackie!

Shelly - I forgot to tell you that I laughed at your pyramid hair comment, because I know just what you mean! I am in pony tail mode during the week most times!

Carole- It would have been too hard to plant in 10+= degrees temps!

Ok time to get organized. DD is being inducted into the Spanish National Honor Society tonight. It looks like dinner will be later, as the induction is short.

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.picturetrail.com/jafitmama

I'm so proud of me. I just finished 25 minutes of Progressive Power Yoga Volume 3! I think I'm gettin' my yoga vibe back. YAY! :)

Gotta jump in the shower but I'll pop back in later for personals for sure!

Wendy: I may give it a try. I think it's do able. Maybe not to the extreme part but if I cycle things --who knows :)Are you girls on the AFTERBURN posting listing your meals?

Judy: I have tried fitday and sparks as well. I know I could do this. I always write down what I eat daily anyways. Sounds like you enjoyed your day of golf :)

Carole: How lucky to be planting so many things. I have started some, but I'm afraid we may have a few more cold nights.

Jackie: Hope you can gte settled after your move.

I ended up getting my hair trimmed. I think I'm going to have this girl do some highlights in my hair. I think I told you about my OLD hairstylist--so I kinda have a hair stylist phobia LOL. But I've been going to this girl for a few months now. I have auburn hair and think it needs a lil spark to it. I'm going on Thursday morning.

I'm curious as to what you all pay for a hair cut and/or highlighting or dye job? I pay 12 for haircut and the girl said she could do highlights for 40 but she gave me a 10 dollar off coupon. Not bad huh?

BBL

Hey Shelly.

I was just looking on the Marine Corps Marathon site and registration is closed already! The only way you can get in is if you register through a charity and I'm not so sure I want to go that route. Besides, I don't intend to make my commitment until I've completed the 18 miler...

So now the question is...do the one at the end of March and deal with the possibility of horrid weather....do the one in May and deal with a double loop...or look in another neighboring state for a flat mary that takes place in the spring?...Thoughts?

Hiya Cheetahs!

I wanted so badly to get here, but just couldn't make it happen. :( I have some great booty DOMS!! }( However, it's starting to be a pain...pun intended. lol Guess two hilly runs back-to-back, then L&B over the weekend caught up w/me. Although I felt fine before and during L&B. I did do the stairs y-day, but ran out of time for my extended stretch (Flexible Warrior). I had to do the stairs y-day because it was DS's last day of preschool. Now how do I get to those stairs?!??! I'm working on a plan. ;-) Oh, I started an APX rotation until I figure out what to do next. So, far I've done the chest, shoulders & core premix on Monday morn. Today, was a 30 minute easy jog followed by some much needed stretching (FW). I had planned on getting on the EXT when I got back. I thought it would help loosen up these muscles. Ahhh, the foam roller....I forgot...that will work!! ;-)

Let's see if I can catch up a bit:

Cathy ~ LOL about that Seinfield clip. Loved that show. Are things calmer now? What's CST & B&B premix? I'm drawing a blank here? ;-) Is your foot all healed?

Carole ~ When are you starting P90X? I have to admit I felt a little lost on Monday morn w/o Tony. ha ha Sorry about your mom's friend. :( That was so sweet to run in your sister's place. :) How did you like that toe picture!?! Ewwww! Those Sharkies sound yummy. Don't think I'll be needing them - yet. Way to go on the hilly run today and your 5# weight loss! What kind of flowers are you planting? It has been a little cold here, so glad I waited.

Shelly ~ Glad the move was uneventful! You have to update your profile now. ;-) So, are you pretty close for beach running? lol'd at your ocean calling you comment the other day. :D

Kath ~ Thanks about the "malwarrior" alert. Way to go on your weight, etc! :)

Christine ~ So, you got some booty DOMS too?!? }( 3 hours on a stationary bike!??! I'd do it the way you're doing it too! :eek: I'll have to check out the Spinervals one of these days. I keep waiting to "like" my spin bike - first LOL! :+ Crossing fingers and toes for you....yuck..jury duty!

Gloria ~ Enjoy that yoga? Which practice do you like? I've really been liking Flexible Warrior these days. I did the Cycling segment today....nice stretch!

Sunny ~ Thanks for the Gymboss link. So, you're starting another check in? Will you still check in here? I have to admit you have me intrigued about the TT and Alwyn w/o's.

Judy ~ I hear you on trying to get it "all" in w/crazy weekend schedules. However, my weeks have been as crazy as the weekends. :( IA re: the squat rack/pull up bar. I'm waiting patiently for the release. Let me know. I don't always get to other areas of this site. Congrats to your DS!

Wendy ~ It's getting tough to get out for a nice 5 miles. UGH! That's great your dh is so supportive. Mine is too, but....I think things will get better once this crazy soccer season is finished. Nice race picture! lol'd about the not seeing your face comment. Now that's not true! :) I only lost 2 pounds w/the X, but I feel much stronger and I see little muscle fibers in my upper body! :D

AmyG ~ Way to go!!!! :D

Posh ~ You are too darn funny! Lol'd at that picture! :7 Another 4D fan!

Jackie ~ IA totally....I'm not moving ever! Glad you're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Hi to the rest of the Cheetahs!

Have to go warm the leftovers...we have a game tonight! We're playing another undefeated team. Should be a good one! :) Oh, I saw our friend and her son today. If you looked at him you would not be able to tell anything is wrong. :( Bless his little heart. His mom is a ROCK! She amazes me. Thanks for the prayer for them. :)

Hello Cheetahs!

Cathy: That is a great workout! I know too well about the icky weather and trying to get outdoors for a run. That diet is way to strict for me! My eating has been off track lately. I had a chocolate chip cookie yesterday and a chocolate covered pretzel today. I normally am able to resist the sweets. I need to get on track.

Kath: That's great your DD is doing college soccer. She must be really good. My DH was really good at soccer in high school. Nice job on the 5 miles and loss of 10 lbs.!

Judy: Thanks for the good vibes! :) Running and golf sounded like a fantastic workout!

Wendy: You WILL succeed on your diet! :) Glad your getting your "yoga vibe" back. Isn't that marathon in Washington D.C.? I would think the weather there would be nice. Up here it is not so nice in March. One day it will be 50 degrees and the next we get dumped on with 6 inches of snow. x( That sounds very cheap for a cut and color in my opinion!

Shelly: There are always details with teaching certificates too. Every state is different and you may have to take extra tests in order to get the certificate. I have a Montana certificate, as we thought we were going to move there. It only cost me $35 and fingerprinting fees. It is so laid back there! I have to renew my MI certificate in 5 years and it will cost over $200! I hope you find a place with a fitness center. How convenient!

Christine: That turbulence training looks fun! That is scary about DH. I am hoping he feels better today. I hate being sick. This year has been the worst for me, so everyday at a certain time the kids take a clorox disenfectant wipe and clean off their desks, chairs, and I have someone wipe the doors. We were out of them for about two weeks until this morning when a parent kindly brought some in.

Carole: Great job on the 5 lbs.! That casserole you made sounds good! Mind sharing? :) Nice workout there!

Jackie: I am also a brown thumb, but LOVE plants! We had a garden when we lived in our college town, but the soil here is so acidic due to the Jack Pines. Also, lots of critters around who LOVE the veggies too! I cannot imagine moving out of the house we live in now! You will get back on routine in no time.

Sunny: Sounds like you have been firing up the girls around here with new workouts! Good for you! :) Thanks for the well wishes. That is very cool you manage a gym.

Posh: You must be the life of the party at work! Your posts are always great!

I am tired and achy. I did not do yoga this morning. My body is feeling this cold. My upper back is sore from coughing all day. I bought some of that airborne nightime, so maybe that will help. I HAVE to run with my friend's son tomorrow. I cannot miss it three times in a row! He gets his feelings hurt easily and I do not want to do that to him. I will get a lot of rest tonight, and maybe we will just do a light couple of miles. Have a great night lovely cheetah gals! :)

Hi Dallas: I was too out of it this morning to fit the yoga in. I am suffering from a cold right now. You got in some nice workouts. I have quite a few yoga dvds that I like. I do Rodney Yee a lot. I also like Mark Blanchard's Progressive Power Yoga and David Swenson's The First Practice. I just bought Yoga for Happiness by Eion Finn, but haven't done it yet. That's the one I was going to do this morning, but didn't have the gumption. I was telling Carole the other day that it amazes me the strength some have in difficult situations. Hugs to you and their family!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.