***CHEETAHS*** Thurs., 1/18...time to order your shirts...

seeking_guns

Cathlete
GM, cheetahs :)

I messed around with my rotation this week, so today it looks like I should probably do PUB. But I think I'll just decide when it's time. My brains are still feeling a bit scrambled.

Christine :: thanks! I think I'd rather be singing the pizza song. *lol* Tonight I've GOT to figure out this Access thing, and then it's on to Excel--two programs I *never* use! It's NOT a fun class for me.

All cheetahs interested in the t-shirts :: Please remember to PM me your order. I'd like to submit it either Friday afternoon or Saturday. So far, I have 5 shirt orders.

I'll need to know: your size, how many shirts, and where to send it. (If you participated in the holiday card exchange, I still have your info.)

The cost of the t-shirts comes to $18.20, but I am asking you to make it an even $21 to cover shipping. If, by some chance, we wind up getting more than 15 shirt orders, that price could drop a bit.

For the company's sizing guide, please click here: http://www.customink.com/items/sizing/99100_lineup/standard.htm

Once I have your order info, I'll PM you my email address (if you want to pay via PayPal or snail mail address (if you prefer check). Just hold off on sending it until we are sure of how many shirts we're ordering and can confirm the final price.

Have a great Thursday, everyone! Be back to catch up after work.

Cathy :)

Good morning cheetahs....

well yesterday i didn't workout again, decided to take the extra time and spend it playing with my boys:) we had so much fun!! this morning i am getting ready to go to the gym to take the metaholic effect class as i have no clients until this evening.

i am watching the news to see if the schools and my job will be closed today due to one inch of snow that is supposed to start in about an hr, LOL. cracks me up because at the mention of snow everything shuts down here, being from nj it has to be a state of emergency before anything shuts down.

cathy- i pmed you my info. i will get my check out to you this weekend.

susan- my eating was going well until this week. TTOM- so out the door my clean eating went. i dread getting on the scale at the end of this week.

have a great day ladies. i will try to check back in with you later.

RE: ***CHEETAHS*** Thurs., 1/18...time to order your sh...

Mornin' ladies,

Another successful show last night :D Now, I have a break until Saturday evening for shows. I have none booked after that :-( so I'll have to get out there and see what I can do.

I teach step class tonight so I will be working on some good routines whenever possible today to makin' sweat tonight }( .

I'm going to read the thread from yesterday to catch up and be back for personals.

Cathy - I'll get you a PM here soon.

Marcia.

Hey Girls!

Cathy, I PM'd you about the shirt!:)

Sunny, Have fun at your class today. Glad you had a good time with your boys last night. LOL about NC shutting down for an inch of snow. It's so true...it depends on how PREPARED a state is to deal with it and the less you get the less you are able to deal! Places that get lots of snow frequently need a tremendous amount of snow to shut down.

Marcia, Congrats on the succesful party. Hope you drum up some more business soon!

So y'day I did S&A and ARX at nap time and then after did I did the first 60 mins of Yoga X. I'm getting dangerously close to actually FINISHING it in one shot! OMG! LOL

This morning I am taking either kickboxing or spin at the gym and I will finish up the last 30 of Yoga X at some point as well.

I need to go back to y'day's thread and catch up. I'll be back for personals soon. :)

Okay...time for personals...:)

Karen, So you did a Firm w/o y'day? Cool. I was a Firm junkie before I turned to Cathe. Which work out did you do? What's your plan for today? So have you ever taken a box of Wheat Thins on a run with you? :p :7 :p

Christine, Hope you enjoyed LIC. We are supposed to get some type of winter precip. here today. I hope the ice by you is gone now. I hate winter. I was lovin' the warm temps!

Carole, I hope your IT band is feeling better. What's on tap for you for today?

Jess, Oh how cool that your friend is about to have a baby!!! Glad you had a fun girls night out. I enjoy those too. I hope everyone in your house stays healthy for a while now!

Sunny, I'll take a pic of myself in the shirt and post it for sure! :)

Susan, Your bran muffin and green tea breakfast from y'day sounds like a recipe for regularity for sure!;) I hope your new plan to ice before and after work outs helps you. LOL at your yogini comment. If I can get through the X yoga for 90 days still smiling THEN I will give YP another shot. :)

Kristi, Sorry about your sick DS. Hope he's feeling better today!

Judy, You are braver than I. I would never even ATTEMPT a run in snow/ice unless the roads were ploughed to the black top and spotless! If there is a pinhead speck of ice on the road, my feet will find it and I will fall!:p

Hello to anyone I may have missed!:)

Good Morning all!

Today is yoga in the morning and a run or elliptical at the gym in the afternoon. I’m liking this having a gym to go to in the afternoon! The only problem is that I’ll need more exercise clothes! How long for those shirts Cathy? :p

Cathy – Sent you my order – thanks! And I’m not so certain about Access vs. the Pizza song! Think of the weirdest children’s show you have ever heard – this is like that! And after hearing it 20,000 times both DD14 and I wanted pizza – so I ordered one – a thin crust cheese and black olive. I was good and only had two pieces…

Sunny – that is too funny about the snow! We don’t get snow here (well I’ve heard once every 50 or so years we do), but we get it on the mountains and when we do there are always news people outside in it talking about the dusting as if it’s headline news. Have fun this morning and you know what – I’ll bet you got more out of playing with your boys than any workout would give you!

Marcia – glad to hear about another successful party! You’ll get out there and book some parties! Enjoy your Step Class tonight.

Wendy – my favorite seasons are fall and spring – not too cold and not too warm. Summer and winter I can do without – even here in the Bay Area where we do not have a wide variance in the temps. Have fun with your class and your last 30 minutes of yoga!

Hello to all who follow!!

Edited to add - I'm watching a news program that is showing that our brains actually function better and can actually reverse memory loss through physical as well as mental exercise. I always knew we were smarter than the average bears, er ah, cheetahs...

Good morning all! Continuing with week one marathon recovery here and feeling pretty good actually:) My plan is for a good 3-4 weeks of no running to really get healthy again. I hope I can stick with this and not falter! I thought after this marathon I wouldn't want to even think about running again for a while. Instead I'm already planning my next one:eek: I'm thinking about the Las Vegas marathon in December. That ought to be fun!!

Cathy- I'm at work now.... this afternoon at home I'll PM you my order. You really rock!!! Thanks for all you do :7

Marcia- Congratulations on a successful TS show:7 You sound like you're on a roll now! I feel sorry for your class tonight}(

SunnyD- Playtime with your boys is a fine substitute for a workout!
Any luck with getting a PT job?

Judy- Running in below 10 degree weather??? OKAY, count me as a wussie!!! It'd be the TM for me :)

Karen- Good luck with your upcoming 5k race. Try to breathe as much as possible through your nose rather than your mouth. The nasal passages naturally warm and moisten the air and your lungs won't burn.
I do this naturally, I rarely breathe through my mouth even when running. At my marathon the temps were in the 20s and 30s and I never had a problem with cold affecting my lungs.... feet YES!

Christine- Hope your not dealing with any more black ice!! How was the iTrain bootcamp?

Carole- OH no!!! The dreaded cheetah ITB curse has gotten to you?
I guess it's just as well that your marathon relay got cancelled....it could have really stressed it for you. I'm glad you've caught it at an early stage. How is it today?

Jess- Great workout at the Y yesterday for you! YOu'll be quite the triathlete soon!

Susan- Your sounding very upbeat now with your sciatica issues. I guess we'll both be starting back with the running at the same time:)

Colleen- Sorry you've been sick :( Hope you pop in more frequently and update us.... we miss you!

Kristi- Good job on the TM run yesterday... keep up the progress...slow and steady!

Today will be LIC upper body circuit and later a 45 minute turn on the cycle. Later ya'll

ShellyC

Good morning ladies!

One more day til Friday. Yeah! I feel like I am always wishing my life away. :)

I still feel really good about my run yesterday, even though I was soooo slow. This may sound really weird, but I enjoyed the run so much because I was not constantly thinking about running faster to meet a specific time. It made me remember when I first started running and the enjoyment and the feeling of accomplishment and pride I felt for even running 3 miles, without the expectation of time. Maybe this calf pain was the best thing that ever happened to me so I could feel the true love of running again without the self-imposed pressure of running faster. Lately, I've been feeling a little inadequate because my DB, who will be running the HM with me, is running 8.0 mph, and I've never been able to run that fast especially now with my injury.

I think today I will be doing pilates and some stretching because tomorrow will be strength training and Saturday I will be running.

Have a great day and run ladies! Hi to all cheetahs!

Cathy...I am going to try the B&G Blast today! My ITB was fine yesterday...:)..I am OK with the graphic being in the upper corner of the shirt...Good job with KM cardio TS. I looked at Access once on my other PC...my reaction was WTH??? I PMed you...

Sunny..enjoy your class today. Nice you got to spend some time with your boys yesterday.

Marcia...congrats on the good TS show.

Wendy...wow!! Grueling workout yesterday! Enjoy your spin class. My ITB is mush better. I am tackling the kiler B&G Blast premix today!

Shelly...sounds like s good plan to give running a rest! So you are ready to plan another?...:)..Las vegas sounds fun and you have a lot of time to heal before training. My ITB seems fine today. Didn't bother me in my run at all yesterday, so I am being careful and stretching and icing. Thanks for asking...:)

Jess...sounds like you have been busy! I hope you are enjoying the Y.

Susan...I got the same article Christine posted from a friend thru email. I had never thought about icing before a workout?...not sure I'd try it....but who knows..:)...I had a pain free run yesterday and have been icing just in case.

Christine...hope you got in a workout at the Gym. My ITB was fine yesterday...:)..I think you would really like the Garmin. It does tell the temps too (with free software you download) and I just cringe sometimes seeing how cold it was when I ran! I think I'll give that premix from B&G a try today...:)..that is cute about your DS's song....the once time I had anchovies on my pizza, I liked them!! Enjoy yoga this morning. And fun at the gym later..

Kristi...thanks for asking, my ITB felt great yesterday and so far no more pain. That massage therapist of mine is a majician! Sounds like flu season is a tough one so far for you. I hope your little ones get better soon. I am glad your 3 mile TM run went well. Slow is much better coming off an injury. Have fun with Pilates and stretching.

Judy...WOW!!! You really have to dress warm for your chilly run. I have tried some Under Armour tights and I do like them. Good job on the 5.3 mile run in those brisk conditions!

Colleen...thanks for checking in. Sorry about the cold for you and DS. The flu seems to be all over these days.

So today I'll do the B&G Leg Blast (I need some DOMS)...abs, 30 min on my Elliptical and hopefully some Pilates after...

Have a great day...:)

Hey Cheetahs, I have been MIA for a few days. Just busy, busy. Yesterday's w/out was BM2. The whole thing because I felt like doing a nice long w/out. No real DOMS just a bit sore in my triceps. Today, I am going to do some kind of cardio. A run maybe or kick boxing. I don't know. I need to get back on a rotation so I am not so clueless.

Cathy, Enjoy PUB. That is my favorite UB w/out. I haven't done it in awhile because I was doing it so much a while back.

SunnyD, It always fun to play with the boys. Plus it is a w/out if it's anything like playing with my 6 yr old! How old are yours?

Marcia, Enjoy teaching step tonight. How long have you been teaching? Is it really hard? My YMCA's having a workshop for ppl who want to teach group exercises but I am not sure if I could stay on beat. I am thinking about it though.

Wendy, enjoy your w/out at the gym and yoga!

Christine, Hi! Everyone seems to be doing a lot of yoga today! Are you all doing the P90x (is that what it is called)? It is always fun to buy exercise clothes! I won't be needing any for awhile though as everyone bought them for me for Xmas.

Shelly, Congrats on the marathon. I don't think I've checked in since you ran it! Enjoy your w/out today.

Kristi, good job on your run. I know before I got PF, I was trying to run longer and faster and it wasn't quite as relaxing for me as it should have been. Now that I am healed and feeling better I am still slower but I am enjoying myself more.

Everyone have a great day and hi to everyone after me!
LD

Hi LD!...I am looking forward to the blast...I think!! Good job with all of BM2, thats a long one. Enjoy your cardio today...:)

G'morning Cheetahs! Another chilly & snowy day here today! I need to run some errands but am just not in the mood to do it! Allison is having fun playing w/ her doll house & Polly pockets so I think we'll just stay in this morning! I'm going to do B & G, can't decide if I'll do it all or a pre-mix. My upper back & shoulders were just a little sore this morning, I think from the swimming. I'm going to enjoy the Y membership a lot, I think!

Not much else going here today, which is kinda nice! Have a great day!

Good morning cheetah friends,

I have a pretty busy day today. I am off to work in my 6 year olds classroom and then home for PUB Bi's and tri's and Butts and Gutts premix and then off to physical therapy. I have been doing butts and gutts 2 times a week and am having good results with it. I kind of consider it to be cardio because my heartrate is elevated the 40 minutes and I burn about 450 calories for the whole thing(WHEW)! I just love that workout.

No time for personals right now, but hopefully will be back later. Have a great day ladies and wow, did I use a lot of smiley faces yesterday. I will try to hold back today:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Susan

HI Cheetahs-

I only have a minute before hopping in the shower and heading out to run an erand. Today was LIC. I am feeling not as sore in my glute medius. I am just so surpised that sprinting on the treadmill could have such an effect! I was really tight in my hamstring yesterday probably because I had to do a lot of driving for 40-60" stretches of time. Getting out of the car was a very stiff feeling.

*** Ok I apologize for the self centered comments here***

I hope you are all having a lovely day!

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Hello everyone!

I opted for spin today-YOWZAS! That is one tough work out for me! Holy cow! No wonder why I haven't done it in a while!;) :p :7

Well, DS is down for his nap and since I do not have a work out to do (I plan on finishing YogaX later) I think I will follow in his footsteps and nap myself. :) Gotta love the SAHM thing, ey? LOL I know I only have this free time because I have only ONE child who does not go to school AND my house is small so not alot to clean AND since I am not a crazy-cleaner like our dear sweet Jess (you know I luv ya, Jess!:*), I can often find the time to catch some shut-eye mid day if need be.

Alrighty...I'll come back to check on you cheetahs later and I'll also catch up with more personals at that point!

Later Gators!:+

LOL!!! Yes, I know you love me!! Hey, I remember when I only had 1 child how much easier it was to catch a nap!! Now it's not so bad since I just have Allison here while the other 2 are at school. I *am* cleaning today, I decided that I just wasn't in the mood to hit the grocery store & we still have food in the house. ;oP

Glad you enjoyed spin class. I want to go to another one w/ a harder instructor. I think she took it easier on us since there were a lot of newbies there. I might go take a kickboxing class tonight, haven't decided yet. I did all of B & G this morning.

Allison has been keeping me entertained playing dress up & w/ her doll house. She's such a sweetie pie. She even did some of B & G w/ me. First she told me I looked like a frog when we did the jumping plies after the walking lunges, and of course a crab when we did the Firewalkers. She calls it the Butts & GuS workout (she told me it's like the mouse, Gus, from Cinderella- LOL!!). Anyway, thought I'd share! I'll post some more after I make her some lunch!

Hey Susan!! I hope you enjoyed the elliptical! I'm going to the Y again tomorrow & will use it again! So when will your new one be delivered?? I love B & G too, I did it all this morning. Glad you're seeing good results. My butt can use all the B & G I can handle!! ;-) Have fun w/ Allyson's class!! :) And I like the smiley faces too. :)

Judy ~ Sprinting on the treadmill is definitely a good workout! I did some speed intervals y'day which was fun. So far my knee feels ok, I can't wait to get back to some real speedwork!! And don't apologize, those aren't self-centered comments! Have a good one!

Good afternoon Cheetah's. This is my first chance to get on today. Last night I went out with my mom's group to Boarder's and met the most interesting older gentleman. He had to be about 70 or so but his life and tales were fasinating. He was part of the Black Panters movement. Actually one of the mom's and me didnt' hit it off to well. I think maybe I'm too loud or somthing. She was sayiing somthing to the fact about diverstiy and how it is not necessary in schools today. This was after the comment about the man being in the Black Panters. Anywho she said I shouldn't worry to much because I'm white. WHAT???? I told her well my husband wouldn't think diversity isn't an issue because he is asian and so are my kids. How on earth???I almost freaked out. So I said my peace and she shut up and then left. Oh Well. Not every person can like you. The thing is that this is my homeschool mom's group and she doesn't even homeschool. AGHHHHH!!!! I'm done venting. Some people. It kills me.

TAken a deep breathe I'm back. Today was a speed interval run for me. I figure this is the last run before Sun. Tomorrwo I will do some yoga and then Sat be off.

Carol- Wishing you some sincere DOMS

Jess- Isn't it funny how something like swimming can give you a whole other set of doms that you thought had been touched.

Susan- Good luck with you busy day

Marcia- have fun at step

Sunny- Enjoy your snow day. It's funny how snow sends people into a panic.

Wendy- I did total Muscle Shaping. It's one of the ones when the Firm came out with the box. i have since got the Transfirmer and use that in place of the box. I think I will do just fine Sun if someone has a box of wheat thins at the finish line. Then I can take them to my mom's group and throw them at the women who hated me now.

Christine- Perfect workout. Yoga and Eliptical. i can't wait to get mine.

Shelly- Thanks so much for the pointers. That really is a major concern of mine. I do tons of yoga but when I run I tend to breathe out my mouth. I think I will do as you say becaue I know how nose breathing can warm you up. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Kristi- Sounds like a great workout program you got lined up there.

Judy- Sprinting kicks my butt too.

LD- I'm sure you will love whatever you choose to do today.

Cathy- I pm you yesterday. Talk to you soon.

karen

www.picturetrail.com/karenvictoria

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.