:::: CHEETAHS :::: TGIF, 1/19 - T-shirt orderin' time!!...

RE: :::: CHEETAHS :::: TGIF, 1/19 - T-shirt orderin' ti...

Wow. I swear I posted and it went away??

I'll retry...I just finished a sluggish 61 min run/walk on the TM. (Ran 10 min./walked 3 and repeated.) I just don't seem to have much stamina on that machine! Despite my morning vow to work like a beast, my get-up-and-go musta got-up-and-went! I took a quick shower to ward off the chills, but now I *really* do not feel like dealing with PUB. (sigh) It *has* been a long, kinda stressful week AND it's PMS week, too (I am sometimes way low on energy a few days before)...so, I think I will not beat myself up for slacking a little this week. And I will *try* to get in a good night's sleep for a killer workout tomorrow.

Karen ::: sorry, I don't think I know Sarah. Re: that crazy run...I don't think I could do the first 10 minutes! *lol*

OK, lazy cheetah going to attack that *$@#!* Excel program some more before I settle in for the night. I hope this post posts!

Cathy :)

RE: :::: CHEETAHS :::: TGIF, 1/19 - T-shirt orderin' ti...

Cathy, before I go to bed... I was checking the posts... just wanted to say that I find everything constricting too and I have no trouble with the chest strap on my polar. It goes rieght under my jog bra and I don't feel it. DH was weary or getting it for me cuz he said I wouldn't be able to handle it. LOL. But it really doesn't bother me. Now my pf night splint drives me nuts!!!! I wake up and it is not on me!!!! Somehow, I take it off in my sleep!!! I hate that thing, but I try to wear it!!! Ok, goodnight all!
LD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.