~** CHEETAHS Super Saturday **~

Jimmy and I did every inch of the 11 mile trail! Ouch! But it feels good to be done. How bad is this - we were at the turn around point for the 8 mile trail (Carole - where we turned around), and 2 heavier ladies came trucking down from the other way, asking me if I were going to go on. Well, of course I had to! (okay, they did a shorter hike, even with the adder because they were going a different, EASIER way - I had no reason to get competitive!). But Jimmy really enjoyed himself, and so did I. I feel much better than the last time I did it (to give you an idea of how long ago that way, Tucker was with me then). And I feel like I got rid of last night's pizza. :p

Wendy - HAVE FUN tonight! Sounds like you will!

I'm off to Whole Foods, enjoy!

I wanted to share something from my hike with y'all. I'm such a sap! You know how tough this week has been for me. Well, I took my iPhone with me and did a shuffle of all of the tunes I have on there (a pretty eclectic mix I tell ya!), and used one ear bud (I want to be able to hear the occasional mountain biker as Jimmy runs loose on this trail so I want to get him out of the way). I was well over the half way point and heading up a mild hill when Louie Armstrong came on singing "Wonderful World". I took a deep breath and looked around, and realized that it is indeed a wonderful world. I'm sore right now, but that hike was sooo worth it. I really enjoyed it. And Jimmy was just racing around the yard with a case of a the puppy crazies - I'll never tire out this dog. I give up!! *throws up hands and marches out of forum*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.