:::::CHEETAHS:::::Sunday Sept 17

Elaine...Good Job on the last 20 miler!!!!..http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/bigdance2.gif[/img].....that is awful about your Mom! The martyr thing is pathetic and sometimes my Mom shows that too. She has never even visited my nephew John in Santa Clara...even though she has been invited many times...:(

Jess...good job on the bike ride!

Colleen...have you ever tried Colloidal Silver for colds? It is a natural antibiotic and available at most Health food stores...:)

Christine...Bocce ball sounds fun! The games have been fun...but beating DH in the picks is really fun!!...:D..The GTG would be great at your house...

Adri...have fun with bi's, tri's and abs. My run was very fun...

Susan...yes running 4 times a week is enough for a half marathon. My DH did run long ago, before knee surgery! I have had some injuries, turning 40 seemed to start it! Achilles tendonitis, sciatica have been the worst. Now things are good....:)

Katrina....I have no doubt the longer you run you will complete longer distances...:)

Barb...thanks, John is doing better but with a few bad days. That is so sweet my mega miles helped you with your MIL...I just try and avoid mine...:)

The run went well. My neice did great. She is such a cutie.

Hey Sekcy Cheetahs!!!
Just got home from the gym a few minutes ago. Had a great wokout today! I love doin bi's, tri's and abs. Tomorrow is chest and back, and a few intervals from IMAX 2 I think.

Susan- glad your feelin good today cheetah!!! Thats great your feeling really young at heart!! I mean 38 isn't old at all but sometimes you may think it is. I think thats great you wanna got tear out to the mall. I feel like that every saturday!!!!! Girls just gatta have fun ha!?!?!?!?!:)

Katrina- Sounds like a nice and easy but great workout for you today cheetah!!! Core attack, where did you get that? Sounds interesting!!

Barb- That was a really nice post:) Glad everything is workin well for ya! You guys are such great runners I hope I do well this year with indoor track. I'll be thinkin of you all at my meets!! I know school is really important but I'm just so anxious to get out and start personal training and continue my working out. But I know I gatta take is seriously (blah:+:+) You wanna trade places!?!?!?!?!

Laurie- Is htere a run where you live October 1st? The running path I use is closed that day cuz of the maine runners group or something is doin something there that day. Do these runs happen everywhere on the first? Just wondering. Thanks:) Also, fantastic job girl!!!! 21k is sooooo great. My longest was about 8 or somethin. Keep it up!

Wendy- Hope you enjoyed the indian food cheetah!

Elain- Glad you enjoyed your 20 miler!!! Another crazy cheetah we have here:+ JK keep up the great work!

Carol- Glad you enjoyed your run!!

Well, I haveta get in the shower have some dinner and get to bed at a reasonable time. Yuck tomorrow is monday x( Have a great night cheethas!!!

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.