*Cheetahs*Sunday:Only 4 more shopping days til Christmas!

Good Evening Girls.

Fly by to report my work out. I'll catch up with personals in the morning.

I did LIC U/B sculpt X 2 as prescribed in my rotation. I was also supposed to do GS push ups and kpc abs, I skipped 'em both for different reasons and I'll live. ;) The premix done 2x was KILLER. I hardly felt bad for skipping the other 2 segments after finishing that!:eek:

K, gotta jet.

G'night loverlies!

Evening Ladies!

I really don't know where these days keep going. Today was GroceryMax x2!!! :confused: I started making the minestrone soup from William Sonoma's website and needed more fresh basil. UGH! Not a day to be running off to the store x 2. Brrrrr the parking lot was a mess I could barely push the cart! :rolleyes: I wanted to stop by for four things, but hope to get back after I finish the kitchen mess. ;)

First, {{{{Karen}}}}...I'm so sorry. Hugs and prayers!!!:(

Brighton ~ (((HUGS))) to you as well. Oh my goodness, how incredibly sad!

Judy ~ Happy Birthday! IA w/Cathy on your new username! :D Thanks for the card too. :)

Last thing, check out these links:

http://www.cardiocoach.com
http://www.jimmaclaren.com

How sad! I felt guilty for getting those two workouts for free, so I donated the $100. I won't send a receipt though...there's no need for that.

Goodness all the bad news. We have a little, but it's more sad than bad. We can't go to my in laws house on Christmas due to all the illnesses. We're still waiting to see, however my DS9 is now coughing and congested. :(

OK, I promise I'll come back to finish personals. I have to wash & put away a few more dishes. :rolleyes:

Oh, I did STS Disc 1 & 2 1RM today for weight work. :) Those two workouts will be something else! :eek: I can't wait to do disc 3! :) I also did the EXT for 40 minutes.

Last edited:
I now have dishpan hands on top of the dry cracked winter hands. Ahh, a manicure would be great right now. ☺

Wendy ~ What type of rotation is that!?!? :eek: You’re working it girl! How’s Joey feeling now? It’s horrible when your kiddos are sick. ☹ I think that’s a great idea for your dh’s gift. Did you decide on something else? Uh-oh what if he reads on here!?!?;)

Wendi ~ Wow, that bug got you good. ☹ Glad you’re seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I honestly don’t know how you do all that stuff when you’re not feeling 100%. :eek: Thanks for the card. I'm not sure if I told you already. :eek: Thanks for the sweet message. :)

Cathy ~ So, whatcha reading? Wasn’t it cold out there or are you getting this Arctic weather soon? I hope not! It’s pretty bad when the car says -2 and that’s w/o the wind chill factor. :eek: Sounds like you’re off to a great start to your break! ☺ I love Imax 2 and the music to boot. Glad you had a fun time with it.

Christine ~ You sound like the perfect host. ☺ I love the party favor idea. I love making soup too. What soup did you make for tonight? The minestrone was super yummy!!! :D Too funny - that cat pix! How sweet about your neighbor and the afghan. Have you ever thought of nebulizing? I tell you that thing works wonders on my son when he starts coughing. Of course, he’s coughing from October until ??? I’ve taken him to an asthma and allergy doc, but they only found him to have mold allergies. I’ve noticed drastic changes in temp he starts in w/the coughing again. TG! For that portable nebulizer. ☺ Aren’t we all busy right now!?!?

Carole ~ WTG on your 20 miler. I’m so glad the last 17 weren’t like the first 3! :eek: Hope you find that egg nog. I bet you were doing the happy dance today re: FB. DH was sure happy. ☺ I have two appts again this week re: the massage, I had made them several days ago. I think the MT was really working, however it got so crazy here. So, something had to give.:confused: Thanks for the tennis ball rec. I’m too afraid to run on it when I can feel it at the oddest times. :confused: I can’t believe you ran in those icy conditions. My neighbor is just like you. She runs in blizzards! :eek:

Laura ~ Oh, I hope you can get your hands on that Garmin. ☺ Nice to have a rest day before and after a long run.

Judy ~ So, did you have a good time on your birthday? Did the Ice Cats enjoy the game? re: your Christmas photo…I have a Nick too.:D

Posh ~ Yep, that’s what I did re: the song playing. :eek: LOL I’ve been hibernating re: the cold weather. ;) Unfortunately, I wish that was true. LOL Where is that huge Smurf from? Thanksgiving parade? You’re so funny! You had me giggling reading your post to Wendy re: the KBs. :D Did you get the painting done?

Jackie ~ I’m sorry I didn’t see your email until today. I sent one back. IA about the sun making things a “little” better when it’s so cold. We got none of that here. ☹ Thanks for the card. I'm not sure if I told you already. :eek:

Shelly ~ Oh boy, how are those legs feeling now?!!? :eek: I did well w/the 1RM today. There were some exercises I wasn’t sure about. I looked a few up on youtube STS clips. I may not have used a heavy enough weight on some because I hit 20+ and thought **well, now what!??!** LOL! Had to laugh at your comment to Carole about how many (20 milers) will she do before her marathon. :D You are simply amazing re: working for your co-workers/employees on Christmas Eve and sending dh off to spend Christmas with his family. I’m honored to **know** you! (((HUGS))) Thanks for the card! Thanks for the kind words.

Karen ~ IA with every word that Cathy said. She’s so much better with words. More (((HUGS)))

Gloria ~ ha ha…about the luggage - that wouldn’t bother me at all. ;) Funny how we all have out “things”. Some of Dh’s “things” drive me bonkers as I know I drive him crazy too. Yeah, how do I know if this is just an ache and I can still run though? I’m too scared to push it and not be able to do anything, ya know?!?! It’s been like this since October, and I have no idea what I did. I’m stretching really well. I do think the MT appts will help. I just didn’t have the time to keep with it. Glad your hip flexor was cooperating. :)

Hi to Linda too!

Well, everyone has been sleeping for some time. Sorry I never got back here y-day. I feel asleep by 6p, but kept waking up and going back to sleep. I've been jumping out of bed like a lunatic in the middle of the night lately. :eek: I'm half way down the half before I realize I have no idea what I'm doing up.:confused: Guess I'm sleep walking. It's so weird and annoying though.

Nighty-night

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.