:::CHEETAHS::: Sunday Nov 12

Jess...you are welcome...My Grandma was 93 when she died, I hope if I live that long at least I will be healthy!! I thought I was allergic to cats myself. The first night we had one I sneezed alot, and then the next day it was gone. I take Zyrtec for my other Allergies now so it probably doesn't matter!! I had DOMS form B&G for like 2 days!! Enjoy your rest day...:)

Shelly...have a good run. Sounds like your party went well! Yes my cat is a male!!...:)

Sunny...have a good run and fun with BM2 upper body..

Runnergirl...I did avoid the rain today, but it seemed cold to me. I don't mind running in the rain either, but if you add wind....I hate it!!! I think I might have a touch of glute DOMS from Drillmax. I agree with you, I thought DM would be harder...

Christine...sorry about your nail, I'd be happy to fix it!! Have fun watching that game...Yes RT is male and I have another female cat CiCi.

Wendy..thanks for the review of Jari's new one. I will keep it in mind...:)...my 1st P90X rotation I was running 3 times a week. I still did a long run on Sunday...so, running is very doable with P90X!!! The only real cardio in P90X is PlyoX, so if you do it and run it'll be similar to the Doubles rotation...:)

I ended up running 12.3 miles. No rain just a bit chilly...no it is Football time...Glad you cheetahs liked my Cat pic...:)

Where is Cathy today?

Thanks for asking, Wendy!! We're FINALLY home, we left the house at 10 & didn't get home til almost 2:30!!! We spent almost 3 hrs at the clinic, only one Dr. on duty & lots of other sick people!!! It is what I thought- ear infection. Poor girl was burning up at 101.6 temp. She was soooo good while we waited though & while the Dr. dug around in her ear. She was keeping the people in the waiting room entertained. Then I went to Wal*mart to get her meds & they were closed for lunch!!! So back out we went to Walgreens & waited for her meds. Finally made it home & gave her the meds (amoxicillin & motrin) & she went right down for her nap.

Kiersten had a bday party to go to this afternoon so Greg was gone dropping her off when we got back. Now I feel like I'm behind since I was gone so long!! Good thing it's my rest day so I'm not feeling guilty about not working out! ;-)

Hope you're all enjoying your afternoon! I hope she takes a good long nap & wakes up feeling much better!

workout complete! i ran 4 miles outside at the park. after my run i went to target and bought a new running outfit, LOL. as if that was even necessary.

wendy-so far i've only done 1/2 of the p90x rotation, because i decided at the time i needed to focus on fat loss. however after my bbc rotation i will do a complete p90x rotation! go for it girl, from what i see from my beachbody emails they are on sale now but sometime this month go back up to $120.

Hey Girls!:) Spent the afternoon shopping for bras and other girly bits with my Girls then we headed over to Chapters and had a good browse and ran into a few people we know. I got Jari's Slim & Lean and will give it a go next week. Quiet around here, I should be doing some charts and paperwork this afternoon but....yuh know...:)

Carole, RT looks very self assured and regal, great picture.:) I thought DM would be harder too, I'll try a few premixes and maybe I'll feel different. Enjoy your football!

Jess, I hope you get a restful afternoon and that Allison's nap helps her turn the corner and get feeling better. I know I feel so helpless and tender hearted when the Girls are sick ((Hug)):)

Shelly, WOW!! Sounds like a very busy, fun and emotional few days. I've got Amy Bento's new stuff on the way. The clip of Advanced Step Challenge looks tough!! Have a good night!:)

Sunny, I'm hoping to get Amy's next week. The clips look great. Your race is getting veeeery close! I'm excited for you!:D

LD, good for you for doing what you need to do to have a stress reduced holiday!! I've given my Girls until Nov. 15th to give me their Christmas lists, I don't want to leave it late this year either.

Christine, sounds like a fun day ahead. My nails drive me crazy because I have to trim them so close for massage, I usually don't have any white showing at the top of my nail. I sometimes wish for a t-shirt that says "I don't bite my nails", they look horrible:-( There I feel much better now :+

Wendy, you go with your P90X!!! You sound hungry for those workouts Girl}( I'll probably cave soon too!:+

I gotta go make supper now. Enjoy your evening ladies.:)

Take Care
Laurie

Hello ladies,
flying here in between making corn bread and laundry. Just a quick check-in. I managed to do all of Body max on a 6 inch today and it was a great workout. I felt pretty good today after my 4.5 mile run yesterday. I am only going to try to run 1 or 2 times a week, only if my body lets me. Sounds like everyone is doing great workouts. I will talk to you guys in the morning.

Nighty night,
Susan

hello,

I managed to run 5 miles today in the cold. I hate it when you feel cold one minute and then sweaty. I kept putting my gloves on ,then taking them off,putting them on, taking them off. anyway, I havent got to run as much with teaching class and all. I truly miss my runs outside. I am going to attempt to get them in better. I did manage a little run over 2 miles on thursday,it was so nice here weather wise. This time of the year you never know what the weather will be like.

to those that have jari love. I heard that slim n lean is alot like ripped to the core and not worth buying both of them. Is this true? If not, which of the two is best? I am suppose to get my p90x tomorrow and cant wait to start them. I have read such great posts about this series.

have a goodnight all!

hi laura,

actually they are two different workouts. rttc has compound movements and slim and lean is a high rep workout. which one is best i think it really depends on how you like to workout. personally i like slim and lean better. i have a hard time trying to do two different strength moves at the same time.

if anyone is interested in RTTC please let me know.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.