::::: CHEETAHS ::::: sunday ~ march 4

I'm back. I changed my mind also. Had big ambitions mentally for today but physically they did not pan out. Put toxins in and you get garbage workouts, natch. But no guilt here. Being good 100% of the time might get me to my goals quicker but it sure as hell wouldn't be as much fun. After nixing the cardio, I found I didn't have the concentration for yoga, either, so I wound up doing just Fluidity, the 38 min. intermediate workout. SOMETHING is surely better than nothing! Anywho, there is something called Flat Back that worked my quads something terrible. It is surprising the way some of these moves get in there!!

Carole :: Did the ice help? I sometimes use ice, sometimes heat. It depends, but I prefer heat for the muscles. I also use a product called BioFreeze - have you ever tried it? Good stuff to relieve pain!

~Cathy :)

Those who indulge...bulge!

http://www.cartooncottage.com/images/scalestranslil.gif

Hi girls!

I've been home since about 5pm but really haven't been on the computer until now. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

I had a blast but did not come home a winner. Oh well! I am always prepared to lose when I go there cause let's face it...the odds are NOT in the gambler's favor! LOL :p Howie Mandell was AWESOME! Soooooo funny! I haven't laughed that hard for that long in ages. Felt good! Very theraputic. :) My friend and I haven't had the time to hang out or even talk alot over the past several months so this weekend we spent a lot of time just hangin' out and gabbing. I had several vodka and cranberries on saturday afternoon so I was feelin' no pain! I had a slight hangover (headache) already by the time we were getting ready to go see the comedy show. LOL

So I considered doing some kind of cardio work out this evening but then decided against it! I figure I EARNED 2 days of complete rest so I was takin' them!}( I am proud to say that I did not eat THAT terribly this weekend and definately did not OVER eat which I have a tendency to do when I eat out. I feel good about that. :)

Tomorrow it's back to business though! It's day 1 of Phase 3 of the X!!! I can't believe it!!!! I am going to take pics and measure this week. }(

Okay...enough babbling....I'm off to bed.

Catch everyone in the morning!:)

Cathy - Bet you're going to love that Garmin. I bought SO a Thom Thom for Christmas and he loves that thing. He's definitely a gadget kind of guy and I love buying anything to do with working out. Too many enablers around for me to put my cc away.

Carole - Glad you're feeling fine. Hate all of the little aches and pains that seem to find their way into my body.

Jess - Hope the rest day did you good. Yuk on the ear infection. Hope she feels better.

FitKansasChick - Good luck with operation raodtrip.

Judy - Way to listen to your body. Hope you will be pain free before long.

Wendy - Sorry you didn't win but you had fun and that's good.

I have a date with BBC dark and early in the morning. Doing Arms & Abs and an easy run.

Have a good night!

Jackie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.