::: Cheetahs ::: Sunday, 12/3

Hi Susan,

I'm totally butting in here and I'm sorry but your post caught my attention. I've been dealing with hip/back pain on and off for a long time and finally decided I'd try a chiropractor a few months ago.
He said the pain I'm describing is sciatic pain and also the xray showed the start of a bulging disc in my lower back.
He has been "adjusting" me , 3 times a week since then.
I've had days I've thought it's finally better and then times like tonight when I am moving like an old lady and unable to get comfortable. I too , went to a parade last night and after standing that long- am really paying the price today!
This is the first time I've seen a chiropractor , so I guess I really don't know what to expect, but I'd hoped to see more progress than this by now!
I TOTALLY understand your frustration!!! I've been unable to do any of the new workouts that we waited so long for , and for now am just trying to walk & stretch. But I am getting impatient!!

I hope you (and me) can figure this out and start feeling better soon!!
Can anyone tell me what /where the muscle is you are suggesting to stretch and also describe the yoga pose??

Also, has anyone else had this and what type of doctor did they see and how did they get feeling better?

Thanks! and Take care Susan!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.