CHEETAHS sunday 10/29

Natalie - how tough do you want it to be? I'm doing the Jan rotation which is 90 minutes, and I've added runs to it. You could tone it down or spice it up as you see fit... This is what I'm doing this week:

30-Oct Body Max Upper Body Only, 5 mile run
31-Oct L&G and 10-10-10
1-Nov 40 min Elliptical, 40 min Cycle, 10 min abs (sub long run for this)
2-Nov Muscle Max plus 20 min interval run
3-Nov 5 mile run and Pyramid Lower Body Floor Work
4-Nov Pyramid Upper Body plus Intervals 5-10 of Imax 2 or 3.
5-Nov Back in the tub!

Hello everyone,

Thanks so much for the war welcome back. It really means a lot to me. :)

Elaine, I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. My heart truly goes out to you and your family, and please know you remain in my prayers. I wish I could think of some comforting words for you, but losing a sibling is just so hard. Just know that although the pain of losing a loved one never goes away, the rawness of the pain does fade over time, and eventually you'll be able cherish the memories without that agonizing feeling of inconsolable pain.

Carole, I'm so happy your nephew's rehab is going so well.. :)

Sunny, nice to "meet" you too! :)

Hi Shelley, Cathy, Wendy, Laurie, Laura, Jess, Christine, Barb, Thomasina and Judy! Hi to any other Cheetahs I may have inadvertently missed!

Today was a scheduled rest day, but rest wasn't on the schedule. ;) DD had two b-day parties this weekend, and we had a festival at church yesterday. Not to mention the time change didn't register with my 3 yo so he was up at 4:30am (a mere 3 1/2 hours after I went to sleep -- dd's party last night was from 7:30 to 11:30). If he had just played with toys in his room or only tried to get my attention once all would have been well, but no-o-o-o, every 15-20 minutes until 7:30 he was nagging me about something. I'm okay now, but I was not a happy camper this morning. :)

I'm off to get some much needed sleep. Take care everyone!

Pamela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.