:::CHEETAHS::: Satruday Nov 25

I confess, I did not run today. I am tired.

Has the Cathe Compendium been updated? I love the catagories that the workouts are in.

Hey all! What a day! We decided on a one bedroom – so we’ll have two queen beds for the Cheetah GTG (and I’m sure I can sweet talk roll aways as well – I’m good at that!) so we’ll have plenty of room! I think we’ll also have a full kitchen so I can cook and keep the costs down – Napa is expensive. Then we went to Mustard’s, a world class restaurant (well, they’re all world class in Napa). The food was incredible. We started with a corn tamale with pine nuts, corn and mushrooms in a picante sauce (oh my), then I had a Portobello mushroom sandwich, with golden beets and a nice salad. All vegan, and the waitress was very quick to make sure that it was with the cook. DH and our friends had rib-eye. DH wanted to congratulate our friend who recently got a job, so he bought a really good bottle of wine. Suffice it to say that the bill reflected the food and wine choices. DH went to pay for the wine (our friend was treating us), when he realized that the bar had given him back the wrong credit card (we had a glass of wine while waiting for our friends). To make it worse, we usually try to pay cash, so it was DH’s debit card. So he had to cancel the card immediately as the other guy had left. Well, the restaurant really stepped up to the plate. They comp’ed our entire meal (including the nice bottle of wine). We owed nothing. That’s what I call service. Mistakes happen, but because they did that, we will be back and we will let others know about the level of service they can expect from this place. Oh, and did I mention I have never, ever had a bad meal there? So next time you’re in Napa – north of Yountville, actually, stop by Mustards and enjoy a wonderful meal.

Cathy – I’m definitely a “whatever works for you” type person! Glad the iPod keeps you going! I love mine, too. It’s just sometimes I like the quiet. Sometimes I like music. Choice is a wonderful thing, isn’t it? :p

Sunny – I see you did CleanMax and worked out! Nice job! We were all complaining today about the clean up required after Thanksgiving. Sounds like you had a great one!

Susan – Oh, I’m jealous! I want a tree so bad, but we’re re-piping and the house is a wreck and filled with dust. I have to wait until they’re done. Next weekend! I love this time of the year! Great deals! Wow! Enjoy your time with the kids! And your run!

Wendy – glad your knee seems to be getting better!

Elaine – I think BM2 is easier choreography. Especially the combos as they are built and not at all like Rhythmic Step, which is complicated. And the blasts – they are fabulous! You HAVE to try it!

Carole – Oh, I have to try that now! DH says that you’re welcome to come watch football any time, but if the Pats are on, you may need ear plugs. :p

Natalie – a rest day is always good.

Well, I’m off to figure out whether or not I’m hungry. I have to admit that with the change in diet, I’m not as hungry all the time. That’s a good thing. Then again, I had a lot of food for lunch!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.