::: CHEETAHS ::: run like you stole something (Wed)

Do you know that there are no TGU's in The Kettlebell Way!? I was surprised. Oh well, there are TGU's in Iron Core so I'll get to try them. Thanks re my being strong. We'll have to see about that!:7
LOL about Anthony.:9

Hello Cheetahs!

Wendi: Great job getting in HSC! Glad the cardio helped with the allergies. Your daily menu sounds delicious!

Cathy: So glad to hear you're feeling better! My sub today was a retired teacher whom I really like. I am sure things went well. The last sub I had left my desk trashed! x( I have never had a sub like that before. She even had the nerve to tell the kids I was wrong about some things I told them and I WASN'T! Hoping you are well enough to work out tomorrow. Thanks for the info. re: Chicago!

Kath: I haven't biked in a while. I was going to pull it out of the garage and take it for a spin, but all the tires are flat. Gotta take care of that! We are having record low temps. here. Last night it was 20 degrees!

Christine: I'm glad you are feeling good. :) That is great that DD had a promising interview! That was nice of you and DH to take her out to lunch. What is she studying at school?

Carole: I hear you on the blasting television! My DH worked in a factory (loud equipment) when he first started college and has lost a little bit of his hearing. I cannot stand how loud he watches tv! I have never done the P90X. People seem to love it. Did you or DH catch the salmon you ate the other night? I don't like buying it in the store, as it is always farm raised and I listened to an NPR broadcast about what they feed those fish and it is DISGUSTING!

Dallas: I will stop at the store and try that Claritin. I have never tried it before. Thanks.

Judy: VERY impressive run there!

Jackie: I do not have muscle max. Glad you had a good workout!

Wendy: Thanks for helping me NOT feel guilty. Now, I honestly do not! Where did you get your personal training certification? I am thinking about it.

I opened my eyes at 8:30 this morning and that was nice. DH and I spent a bit of the morning together. He loves me being home, he was in such a good mood! My voice is a bit better. I did clean a lot today. It probably wasn't a good idea to kick up all those dust bunnies, but oh well. I looked up allergies on the Internet and that is certainly what I have. I will buy some of the Claritin that Dallas suggested. I WILL work out tomorrow. Hope everyone has a fantastic evening!

Good evening ladies!

Without going into too much detail Boy Wonder should be gone in a few days. We've gathered some not-so-good info on him and his friends and let's just say that we have the right people on our side. It's really too bad as his father is really a great guy and has always been helpful *shrugs*. Whatareyagonnadoaboutit?

Okay, so I deviated a little from my menu and had hot and sour soup for lunch and had my lunch salad (with the steamers, too...hey, needed the protein!) for dinner. I also had a couple of bruleed peeps :9 :9. You're all gonna think we're weird but they are the best!!!!! Place peep on end of stick, roast over burn barrel while burning feed bags at 8:30 in the morning...can we say happy?!?! The sugar on the outside gets all crusty....always gets the workday off to a good start :7 :9!

Wendy - I used to use FitDay and will go back to it. I only stopped because I was literally eating the same thing every single day (with the exception of dinner) and found it to be redundant. I'm going to start again in the morning. 20%???...that's awesome!!!

Christine - Your reservations about your DD working with you are understandable. Hopefully it will only strengthen/improve your relationship when she gets to know YOU...not the person that her mother always disses. I'm sorry you've been having, *ahem*, issues lately. I have the same problem if I drink excessive amounts of milk (or McDonald's Vanilla Ice Cream...but let's not go there). Unfortunately, soy is NOT an option for me...that's even worse :eek:! Fantastic workout today!

Carole - Yeah, I really don't get the lack-of-work-ethic thing these days. That sounds like a great rotation! Enjoy that rather persistent DOMS...I hope you had a great run in the rain!

Dallas - Had to LOL about Christine thinking you were blonde because I did too! I hope you had fun at field day today. WOW, that was some workout(s) you had lined up for today :eek:! Unfortunately, I LIVE by that motto...makes for a lot of extra work ;).

Judy - WTG with that very impressive run today!!!! I may have to go back and try Sparkpeople again as I do sooooo much cooking now and I think there's some way to put in the ingredients for an entire recipe and get the numbers per serving? I'll have to wander over there again soon.

Jackie - Ooooh, I may need to break out MM again soon...great workout! Sorry to hear that your reprieve from yesterday resulted in a harder day today :(.

Cathy - WOW, you really did get clobbered this time, you poor thing! Glad to hear that the meds are doing the trick!

Gloria - BBBBBRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! That is way too cold for me at this point in the year! Nice to hear that you had a nice, quiet morning today. Glad to hear you're finally feeling better.

Oops, gotta run for now...DSO is calling. BBIAB!

Gloria :: oh yes, I have had those subs before and had to UN-teach the wrong information..."But the sub said..." *lol* Glad the day proved restful for you.

Wendi :: Well, *I* felt clobbered, but you know any other cheetah'd probably have done HSC + SJP followed by 200 walking lunges or something equally maniacal. *lol*...Actually, those bruleed Peeps sound AWESOME!

I just broke the news about the bosu to Dh. He just laughed. It was a matter of time. He is out fishing the hatch tonight and I am off to bed soon! It was way easy to inflate! I did order that dvd that Cathy and Christine reccommended. I am so excited!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.