::: CHEETAHS ::: on the move...Monday, 5/5

Hiya Cheetah babes!

I know, long time, no see,...and it's going to be even longer "no see" this week x(.

I just wanted to poke my head in and send my congrats (albeit, a bit tardy) to Wendy and Shelly!!! Awesome job gals!!

I also wanted to let you guys know that you probably won't hear much from me this week (thank goodness, you all say, right? :p). I've got a show all week, on top of the fact that I just moved 11 horses back to our own barn from our "winter" location today, and we need to move all of the equipment tomorrow, and then show runs Wed through Sunday. I'm going to be one crispy critter come Sunday night...lotsa *very*, *very* early mornings.

Oh, speaking of critters....

We have three new additions to the farm...3 three week old kittens!!! They were found in the hayloft between some bales of hay and are the most darling (and loud!!) things you've ever seen. Because they are so young we have to bottle feed for the next week or two so we have that to deal with that, as well, but whatayagonnadoaboutit??? They are just too cute!

I hope to have a little time for personals tomorrow morning while I'm cooking. That is my workout for the morning ;) so that I have food for the rest of the week lol!

Okay, enough self-centered chit chat. I need to go feed the kitties and then it's off to bed. Nighty night!

Here is a picture from Saturday. I hope this works.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoVi...1&sort_order=&albumsperpage=&navfolderid=2008

Wendi- congrats on the kitties! I am sure they will keep you super busy. Was there any siting of the Mother? I am sending you positive vibes for this week~~~~~~~

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Evening Ladies!

Just wanted to pop in and say way to go to Shelly and Wendy!! You girls rock!!! :7 This is my first chance to get here. :( On a happy note DD's soccer team won the tournament in their division. :D We, of course, had to celebrate after the game y-day. So, it turned into a not so clean dinner...pizza, and a late night (for a school night).

I just signed off from an online review course, so I have to get to bed. Oh, I started Week #11 of P90X today!! YEAH!!! I can't wait to be done now. I was really enjoying, but now I'm getting burnt out. I hope I don't get that feeling when I start STS. I also only had time for iCycle #24/30 (Sprints)... I think Keith was trying to kill me! :eek: ha I didn't run today because my left calf is still sore from the stairs Friday. Hmmm.

Anyway, I'll catch up on posts tomorrow, but just have to say Judy you're one hot mama!! Forget Jafitmama!!! lol! That is some dress! :) Thanks for sharing.

~TTFN

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.