:::: CHEETAHS :::: MLK Monday

Hi Cheetahs!

Cathy - Glad you were able to get a lot accomplished today. Did you enjoy your day in? Great job on the chin/pull ups.

Christine - Sounds like you're enjoying your vist with your dad.

Thomasina - Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well and your team lost. Those peanut butter cookies sounds so delicious. Yeah, we do have a lot of fitness gear. Love your posh doll.

Lorie - Glad you got to sleep a little later today. You will be one crock pot cooking girl.

Carole - Enjoy the snow. Soup is good in these cold temps.

Wendi - Don't worry about personals. Sounds like you could use some rest though. Glad you were able to get a workout in. I would get things checked out ASAP. Take care of yourself.

I didn't venture out. Really enjoyed spending the day on the sofa.

Have a good night!

Oops! Had to correct that siggy.

Jackie

Good Evening Cheetah Daaaahlings!:7

I ended up doing all of BOSU Long and Lean and then added on Yoga X from the balance postures to the end but did NOT do the yoga belly 7 stuff. That was about an hour of yoga so I was happy.:)

FYI: In regards to those who wrote emails to MDB to have me as thier coach. It usually takes about a week for the change to happen. If I don't see you in my customer base after a week then I will resend the emails myself. I'll let you all know when it's taken care of. :)

Christine: OMG what a beautiful view and a beautiful home your dad has!

Carole: Glad to hear the airborne is helping you beat that cold! Thanks re the pic. I totally intend to take a lesson. DH is basically insisting on it anyway. LOL

Dallas: Today was even COLDER here then it was y'day! I hate it when it's so cold that it hurts!x( So we are hoping to plan a ski trip within the next month I guess. Not sure when we are going yet but we have a couple of dates we are thinkin' about. I work p/t in the babysitting area at my gym. I work 2-3 days per week in 3 hour shifts. It's not alot but it's SOMETHING. It keeps me sane and gives Joey a good social outlet. I got it before I certified to be a trainer. Now I am supposed to be looking for a training job but I'm askeered so I keep putting it off!:eek: I am, however, training my best friend and a friend of hers on the side and my friend lost 25 pounds in 3 months and bought herself a treadmill! YAY!:+

Cathy: I hope you are right about skiing! DH said if you go back a 2nd time then chances are you will like it and continue to do it.

Thomasina: I get those 24 hour flu bugs. It stinks but it's better then the alternative which I've also gotten! UGH! Glad you like my Cheetah name! LOL

Lorie: So what's this shirt idea you and Cathy are talkin' about? What did I miss??? }(

Wendi: Perhaps we should have a work out marathon FIRST to work up the appetite and THEN have the eating contest!}( :7

Jackie: Aaaah, a day on the sofa. I haven't done that in ages! Sounds great! Glad you enjoyed it! Love your Cheetah siggy, girl!:)

Well, I think that catches me up for the evening peeps! Off to make the final (de)caffeinated cup o'java for the night and then think about gettin' my booty off to bed at a reasonable hour. I have to deal with the lil' monsters again in the morning!}(

Ciao for now bellas!:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.