CHEETAHS jump the hump, wednesday!

Tired Cheetah reporting for duty.

So after the meeting I ran for 30 minutes. I did intervals of 3 mins at a 6.0 pace and then 1 min at a 7.0 pace. Wash, rinse and repeat for 30 minutes. I completed 3 miles in 28:58 and ran 3.10 overall. I was very happy with that. That was not my original plan though. I brought my IPOD to do an ITread but discovered it was dead. UGH! Gotta remember to charge it up for next monday now!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

When I got home I hurried and make a quick supper for DS and myself. DH had already eaten. Then I took a shower and called my mom. After hanging up with my mom I sat on the couch and played with DS for about 10 minutes and now here I am but not for long. DS needs a bath before bed and the time is NOW! OY! I feel like I haven't stopped today between working in the morning, exercising after lunch and running right back out to the gym after that! UGH! I hate days like this. x(

Oh well, I know lotsa folks spend thier LIVES at the pace I just described so I should consider myself lucky I suppose. ;)

Off to do bathtime now!:7

grrr.... I just lost my cheetah post for the day! grrrrrrr.....

anyway DS20 had arthroscopic elbow surgery today and he is fine, but that was our whole day. (no workout)

I do not have the patience to re-do the post, but:

Wendy- I would be interested in doing NROL4W with you and Sunny. When can you start? I can start anytime after April 5. I will be taking DD17 on some college visits to NYU & Boston and possibly others , but I think I can work around the trips if I plan ahead. It will also be my goal to run 3 days per week. But I may have to make some runs shorter? (instead of one long, one short and one interval)

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.