CHEETAHS...HUMP DAY WEDNESDAY

Wendy – I wish I knew someone close by to run my races with. None of my friends run or even workout for that matter. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to join a local running group either. However, my HM the end of April, I will be running with 2 of my DBs. One brother lives 3 ½ hours away and the other lives 1 ½ hours away. The DB that lives 1 ½ hours away has asthma and can’t run outdoors when it is really cold like it is now. So the races in March are out of the question. Hopefully I will get excited once I get Saturday’s race under my belt.

Shelly – Congrats on possibly finding a new home. That is great news. Keep us up to date on what you learn about this new find.

Jackie – I hope they fix your heater soon.

Posh – I’m glad your DH was able to get the serviceman to do his job. How frustrating that he wouldn’t do it to begin with.

Sunny – Congrats on your new wii! You and your family are going to love it. Congrats on the new job offer.

Carole – Congrats on your 75 min massage. What a nice surprise. The sunrise pic is beautiful.

Hi Dallas, Judy, Christine, Linda, Lori, Lorie, and anyone else I’m missing.

Hi Chetahs- This has to be quick...

Dallas & Wendy- Hummus is great with broccoli florets (that was today's lunch btw) carrots, sweet pepper strips or cucumber or tomato slices (in season) I rarely haveit with crackers or pita anymore.

Kristi- It would be great to have a cheetah to run with....

Dallas- sorry about DD's pink eye

Shelly- I am hoping the PA Nursing license comes through quickly for you and the property that you have been made aware of recently is "The One!" Happy 23 Years Wedding Anniversary!

Christine- Doggie day care sounds so funny! Is Jimmy back to normal? Kudos to you for clean eating!

Carole- Are your legs better today? nice massage yesterday! I did 4DS biceps & Tris yesterday and a 4 mile run. Today was supposed to be 4DS shoulders/calves/core and Chest / Back. I only did shoulders/ calves due to scheduling glitches... Ugh I thought of you because I had too many Garcia chips today and felt yuccky afterwards. PMS salt cravings made me do it x( x(

Sunny & Wendy- I started reading the NROL4W book last night.

Hi Lorie- I hope your day has improved. (hug)

OK- time to make dinner.... TATA

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.