::: CHEETAHS ::: Happy Monday!!!

if you want a good laugh (and see how ridiculous and pot stirring some people can be) go to the ask cathe forum (NO reason why it was posted there) and read the thread "i'm offended." clearly, the OP has issues...

Hi Cheetahs!

Awesome Strength is such a great work out. I just don't care for the stretch at the end though so I did the yoga from Tracey's parts series instead. Nice. :) I didn't have time to do extra ab work (AS has some in it) but I am considering trying another section of Bosu Core Synergy after my lil' guy hits the hay. DH is working overnights for atleast part of this week (he started last night) so he won't be around in the evenings until atleast Thursday. This means if I want to work out twice I don't have to worry about him whining about it. LOL :p

I got my shipping notice today. S&H will be here tomorrow! Which work out should I do first ladies!? Which is your fave??? }( I'll be starting on Wednesday!

Oh btw girls...I just signed up today as a coach at Beachbody! I am updating my page right now. Once it's updated I'll be putting the link in my signature. I have been curious about it for a while so I am finally going to give it a shot and see what happens. :)

I'll be back in a bit with personals....

Howdy Cheetah babes!

I never got back this morning to report that Gauntlet on the Bosu ROCKS!!!!!!! Holy moly Batman was my HR way up there! I will definitely keep this one on my "butt kicker" list. In fact, the booty DOMS are already starting to set in.

Well, I hate to admit that the run never happened...too many mini-crises at work so I didn't get done early enough. I did have time to cook for the coming week though, as I'm gonna need a stocked fridge for horse shows this weekend. I made a gigantic pot of black bean turkey chili, took my first stab at roasted red pepper yummus, and a huge pan of roasted veggies. I should be all set...if it all survives the night ;-) :9 :p! Just kidding, I'll be good.

I need you ladies to hold me accountable for my workout tomorrow morning...I think it's going to be HIS/LIS Step. I have to work early tomorrow (supposed to be off...whatever *rolls eyes*) so it's got to be early (4:30) or not at all and I AM NOT getting into that rut again. I WILL get it done!

Cathy - How did your dinner go? Psychic dinner sounds interesting...yes, I'm kind of into that stuff :p.

Shelly - Nice run yesterday!!! SO glad that you have a few days off coming to you. You know, you should really consider bottling some of your energy and selling it lol!

Judy - Were you able to get out for that run? I really wanted to go for an O/D run...all of the fresh snow was absolutely gorgeous!

Wendy - Oh, I can't wait to check out your webpage...WTG! I have to put my vote in for Chest and Back. I LOVE working back, probably because I can go *much* heavier than Cathe (probably the barn work) so I don't feel so bad when I pick up the weenie weights for triceps lol.

Christine - Congrats on the official loss...doing the happy dance!!! When my boss was going to LA Weight Loss I had the same misgivings as you about all those glorified candy bars and prepackaged garbage. What ever happened to *real* food?

Lorie - Uh, yeah, I saw that post, too, and all I could do was shake my head at the ignorance. I can't believe you had HSC all this time and never broke that baby out! I think that's my fave circuit (great fun factor for me) and the one I reach for when I just can't decide what to do. That oatmeal sounds delish :9...I love my steel cut oats!

Carole - Ooh, nice, a massage!!! I hope you enjoyed every second of it. I haven't had one in ages and think I should really make an appointment soon...

Sunny - Great workout!

Jackie - I think framing the top with your medals is a fantastic idea!!! Talk about motivation! How are those jello arms feeling?

Dallas - Wow, that was a marathon of a workout this morning! Gauntlet was so, so much fun this morning. Definitely what I needed to get back on track.

Krisit - So glad that normality has finally returned to your home. You've got a lot on your plate right now. Rest up and dig back in when you're ready.

Posh - Glad to hear that your first week has gone well...good for you! Those are some nice runs you're getting in there...I'm getting just a bit jealous here :p!

Okay, that's it for tonight. I might not have time to check in tomorrow morning so it'll probably be after work tomorrow night. Sleep tight ladies!

Hey there Cheetahs!

Dallas – LOL……the only way I can do pull-ups is to throw my bands over my bar like the modifying person does and do them that way. I love the core portions where we hang from the bar and do core that way. But that is the only time I can actually do the bar the way it is supposed to be used! Don’t ya just love the cherry bombs! ;>)

Cathy – I definitely understand that it can sometimes be hard for you to keep up with the personals! We don’t think you would be rude at all! I try hard to keep up, but the past several months have been hard since I no longer can get online at work. I am sooo sorry you can’t use all the work you did Friday! Oh my! I am glad you had fun skiing!

Wendi – Glad you enjoyed the Gauntlet!!! I will have to try it on the bosu! Glad you didn’t have to include Shovel Max!

Shelly – Great run! I “hate” Meaner Legs!! Just kidding….But you know what I mean! :>) I really like CTX a lot! (Especially Upper Body Split)! Enjoy your EXT and Upper!

Judy – Enjoy your 8 miler! Hope you made it before it got slick!

Wendy – Is the Awesome Strength that you mentioned Mindy’s “Awesome Strength”? I love S&H! Hope you do!

Christine – Did you enjoy HLX? 6 pounds! That is great! Congratulations! That is odd that they kind of push the bars, etc…instead of clean, fresh food!

Kristi – Bless your heart! I hope all settles down soon! I hope you start getting more rest, and everyone gets well!

Lorie – I love HSC! That one has one of my favorite ab workouts on it!

Carole – Hope you enjoyed Slo Mo and whichever cardio you did! Which did you end up doing?

Jackie – I really like Cuts and Curves! I keep forgetting about those! I remember having a lot of DOMS in that one and the other two in that set! I remember my lower abs were more sore after doing Core and More than with any other ab workout ever! Great job on your walk and Gilad! Glad the party was fun! The trophy sounds cool!

Thomasina – Oops…Posh Cheetah….glad you popped in on your photo shoot break! ;>) Great runs you had! The outdoor iTread’s are great! You will like them! Then again….I like “all” of them! :>) I love your haircut! You look very “posh!” I am going to get mine cut like that on Thursday! Well….a little shorter, but the basic cut! I can’t wait!

Yesterday I ended up doing an hour on the EXT and doing the floorwork from Firm Vol. I.

This morning I ran 5.43 miles and did Glute Camp.

Hope everyone has a good night!

Hope I didn’t miss anyone! Hi to everybody!

Linda

Hi Again!

Taking a cleaning break. Well, there were lots of breaks i.e. homework, make dinner, yadda yadda..

Lorie ~ Oh my about that thread!:eek:

Wendy ~ Hmmm, S&H legs didn't seem as hard after doing GS-Legs. I always enjoy S&H back & Chest....NOT biceps. }( HA! I was wondering about MDB coaches? Let us know how it works.

Wendi ~ Ok, we'll both get up at 4:30A. OK?!?! I don't get here until much later to post my workouts though. I was thinking step tomorrow too. Now is that yummus you're making or hummus? LOL! :7

Kristi ~ Glad the kiddos are feeling better! :) It really doesn't pay to workout when you're up all night taking care of them. I've tried it before and just ended up sick. :( Sending Wendi's healing {{VIBES}} your way!! :D

Christine ~ WAY TO GO!!! I don't have any fancy streamers or such. :( That's awesome! Yeah, I can't believe that they push that stuff either. Yucko!

Posh ~ Good job on all your workouts! What grade do you teach? There's a lot of teachers on this thread, huh? How did the photo shoot go? LOL! ;)

Linda ~ Well, I did better than expected, but I can feel my core right now. That's a tough little 20 minutes! }( Great job on your workouts!

I'm going to go use the foam roller while my kids read to me. :D

Have a great night!

Dallas

Dallas - Nice run today. Those pull ups in P90X will really test your strength.

Kristi - Glad to hear the kids are feeling better. Hope you get some rest and hope all is well with the scan.

Christine - Congratulations on the 6 pounds! You rock girl!

Thomasina - Great job on the running? So, how did you like iTread #26? I'm downloading it tonight and giving it a try tomorrow. How did the weigh in go?

Wendy - Don't blame you for taking advantage of working out while DH is working. Congratulations on becoming a coach! Good luck!

Wendi - Sounds like you had lots of fun with that Bosu today. Will be checking to make sure you get that workout in tomorrow. My arms are sore and so are my butt and legs.

Linda - You really don't think you're working so hard with Cuts & Curves but the next day tells all. Good workout today!

Here's a pic of me and my trophy.

http://pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL626/2379980/17236344/298527523.jpg

Have a good night!

Jackie

Hi Ya Cheets!

I'm back to try and put a dent in the personals!:)

Christine: Congrats again on the weight loss girl! That's fricken awesome!!!}(

Lorie: Dinner sounds like it was delish!:9 Great job with HSC on the bosu! Awesome Strength has a bosu option so I used it for my entire work out. My legs were on *FIRE*!!!!

Carole: Slo mo legs huh? Yeowzas! There's some good DOMS in that work out!I am *STILL* a little sore from it in the bumb and I did it on FRIDAY!!!!}(

Sunny: So I think I am actually going to start my X+ rotation on Tuesday Feb 5. I know it's an odd day to start but after looking at the rotation, it will fit the best in my schedule if I start it on a Tuesday. What about you?

Jackie: WOW, that race series was an excellent deal! I've only seen series offered around my way with maybe 3 short races to them. That's it.:-( Let me know what you think of ABA's cardio when you try it out!

Dallas: Great work out today!!! Sunny and I are starting P90X+ in Feb! It'll be great to have you "with" us!:7 Yes, I got my X+ order last monday but it took longer then it should have to arrive. That reminds me, I got an email today that they are refunding me 1/2 of the shipping charges!:)

Kristi: I know what you mean. I keep thinkin' I'll use a dvd more if I just hold on to it longer. Nope, doesn't happen. I may pull it out once in a blue moon but never truly enough to warrant keeping it...especially when I'm always on the hunt for new stuff!}(

Posh: So glad to hear from you! Glad you enjoyed your run over the weekend! Who cares if it wasn't HIIT! We all need a change on occassion!!!

Wendi: I'm a personal trainer and now a coach...I'll keep you in line young lady! You'd better work out tmrw! I'll be watching you! Ask Cathy! She calls me "the trainer from hell!" :7 }( :7

Linda: Yes, Awesome Strength is by Mindy. Do you know have the work out?? Glute Camp-Oh how I loved that work out!}(

Dallas: The MDB coaching thing is an independent contractor set up similar to that of companies like PartyLite or Tupperware. I don't know how much you want to know but from the customer stand point, if you want a coach, you just go to www.milliondollarbody.com and register (it's free for basic registration) and they will assign you a coach or if you register through a specific person's coaching site, he/she should automatically become your coach unless you were previously assigned one and didn't realize it (which some folks don't). Even if that's the case though you can email to have your coach changed at any time. Your coach will help you with product questions, motivation, etc. You make money by your customers ordering product via your coaching page because you get a commission from that. If you have a new coach sign up under you then you get a cut of all of their sales as well, and so on and so forth. That's it in a nutshell!:7 It has a start up fee as well as a monthly fee so if you aren't creating business then you will just throw your money away. I am giving it about 6 months to see if I come out ahead or not. I imagine a pretty decent buck can be made as you climb the "ranks" of coaches! You move higher in rank as you get more coaches signing up under you. HTH!

Sorry you asked!? :7

Aaaaah, the house is quiet at last!:) My son was in rare form this evening. He was running around like a lunatic all night! It's odd for him to be so wound up for so long. I'm not used to that! LOL At any rate, he's in bed now and surprisingly went with out a fuss! I thought being so wound up that he wouldn't want to go to sleep but what do I know!? :7

Anywho...I was still considering popping in the Bosu Core Synergy dvd when I realized how sore my obliques are! It must already be from the ab work in AS! It's abs on the ball and they are pretty killer!}( That being said, I decided against the work out and it's too darned late to be starting any cardio right now!...So what did I decide to do instead!? EAT!}( :9 }( I ate a really light supper before. I knew I'd be hungry again. I'm having banana and pb and I absolutely LOVE it!:9 :9 :9

BBIAB to see if anyone is around!

Jackie - don't have a lot of time here, but I wanted to say - Nice to see your beautiful face!!! I see we have yet another HOT Cheetah!! I LOVE the trophy!

Thanks for all of the kudos on the weight loss! The first few weeks are easy - hopefully I'll be back again and again with a nice steady weight loss!

Hey Christine! I gotta ask this...I just checked out your weight loss ticker...31 pounds!? Thirty...ONE...pounds!? Where the heck did you come up w/that number? LOL
Are you one of those people who believe odd numbers are good luck so they do everything possible in or with odd numbers? :)

OK, I’ve read up on the weekend happenings and want to get to some personals finally. OK, so I will do them when I can and won't sweat it if I can't. Thanks, everybody, for understanding!

Lori :: I posted the b’day list on our yahoo group already, but I will update it with yours when I get a chance. Have fun with the new iTreads!

Carole :: you are right – when you think about the # of DVDs we are getting with STS, the cost is a steal! As much as I liked the X, I think STS is going to far surpass everything else out there. Hope the massage helped your hip.

Sunny :: I think I’m gonna do the same as Wendy and you and part with some DVDs I don’t use. Good thinkin'!

Christine :: this was my 1st Poconos venture…I had to smile at the big guy careening down the mountain (not very much in control) wearing his Eagles coat and a pair of jeans. :7 The new skis will be ready on Thursday. I haven’t skied them yet…Big CONGRATS on your loss!!!

Dallas :: I teach 8th grade language arts…ohhhh yes, the abs on the pullup bar are going to take me awhile to master…NB stands for National Boards. I am a first-year candidate.

Susan :: if you’re out there lurking, sending ((((HUGS)))). We love ya!

Linda :: Why not plan an X rotation that incorporates Cathe? I fused in some Cathe when I did the X last year, just to break it up some.

Lorie :: Yeah, I am working on National Boards. Right now I’m still working on the portfolio portion. Later in the spring, I will be studying for the exam…Good to have that info from your orthopod friend. At least you have the BOSU and the EXT to help keep you sane for two weeks! Nice workout on the BOSU today – HSC is a favorite!

Wendi :: I do absolutely get it about the social plans getting in the way of things you have to do and then causing more angst. I am feeling that lately, too and need to drop back a bit from filling up the calendar…The psychic dinner was *very* interesting…she was right on the money for me with several things.

Judy :: I think the rotation looks good…did you pick up a lot of snow where you are? How’d the 8 miler go?

Shelly :: I do have a lot on my plate, but I’m sure I’ll manage. I love a good challenge. :)...nice speedy 3-miler you did there…followed by Meaner Legs later…ooooh! I need to dust that one off. It’s a fave.

Wendy :: Ya know, stuff like this happens, and I just accept that it’s a learning process…I’d rather channel my energy into positive outlets and just do what needs to be done. Congratulations on becoming an MDB Coach!…*lol* about the TFH reference. You know I mean that as the HIGHEST compliment, dearie!

Jackie :: Framing the top and showcasing it near your trophies sounds like a great idea…That definitely is a bargain for all those races *and* an awards dinner with swag! Not shabby at all. Love the trophy. You are always the picture of beauty and grace.

Kristi :: Are you following any specific program now? I do like BFL and found it do-able (up until Friday). :7 Thanks for the words of encouragement! OMG, what a hellish schedule you had with no sleep. I’m glad the kids are doing better. Keep us posted about your CAT scan. I’m a fellow sinus sufferer, so I feel ya on that and hope your problem can be resolved.

Posh :: great job this week with BFL…I will need to toe the line this week.

It's kind of late, so I'm off to do a couple of segments of 10 Min. Yoga and then it's off to bed. I rec'd Amy's Slo Mo today, so I'm thinking of using that tomorrow morning in place of PUB.

Good night!

Cathy: Don't sweat the personals if there's no time! The important thing is that we know our girl is alive and well out there! Just pop in and say hi if nothing else! :) Enjoy your yoga this evening and have fun with Slo Mo if that's what you decide to do in the morning. I did slo mo legs on Friday and can STILL feel it!!!}( I also got some pretty good chest DOMS from slo mo too. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.