::: CHEETAHS ::: Friday rocks!

I read everything ^^^ but have to get ready and go back to school.

Just wanted to say: Wendy, I PM'd you also. Don't blame you at all for being tee'd off. I think you were right to air things out.

((((HUGS)))) to Shelly!

Will catch up with personals in the AM before class.

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Evening Cheetahs!

It's been go, go, go all day!!! I don't have time for personals because I have to change and be out of here again in 45 minutes. Anyway, I was still down this AM, but nothing like getting out to run - nice attitude adjustment. ;-) It worked much better today. I went 6 miles, but .5 was walking w/u and c/d). It sure was windy out there. I came home to shower quickly and then pick DS up from preschool. I didn't stretch until an hour later. :eek: Oh yeah, before i got the kids up I did P90X - L&B & ARX. That seems so long ago now. ha ha!

Just want to say {{{{HUGS}}}} to Shelly and Judy! Oh, Wendy....forgetaboutit (him)!! ;-) Gloria, I'm sorry I didn't mention "thanks" in my post. I must have had a brainfart! :( So thanks for posting the recipe.

We have communion in the AM, so maybe I'll be able to get here after the soccer game and do some "real' personals. Thanks for all the hugs. :)

~TTFN

Good evening!

Judy - Understand about needing a break. Check in when you can and say hi.

Shelly - This moving thing isn't a bed of roses, huh? It's a lot to do in so little time. Glad you snapped out of that down mood. I'm ready to get my move over too. I'm exhausted. Work was much better today. As a matter of fact it was kind of peaceful and quiet. Did you have a good run?

Sunny - I told my DB I wanted to close by May 9. They should start the clean up process next week and get the house ready for inspection. Are you doing any boxing workouts with your bag?

Kath - Glad you got your run in. Glad to hear DD did well with the procedure.

Wendy - Sounds like the friendship is more stressful than fun. Hope things improve.

Dallas - Sorry to hear you're still feeling down. Glad the run and weights helped the attitude.

I'm still in packing mode. Will be getting more done this weekend.

Have a good night.

Jackie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.