::: CHEETAHS ::: eat your wheaties Wed.

Hiya Cheetah babes!

Okay, as promised, personals....

Cathy - You really are digging down with all that work. I admire your dedication! Plus, you still are finding time to get some great workouts in...I bow down to you.

Sporty - Enjoy the snow!!!! So glad to hear that there isn't anything serious going on there, although a vague "hormone" explanation doesn't quite put the issue to rest. Hang in there, you know you'll be running before too long. Your restraint and patience is admirable! Posting my workout the night before IS preventing me from weenieing (is that a word?) my way out of it in the morning. I used to jump right out of bed and couldn't wait to dig in but having even just those few days off kind of sent me into a tailspin. BTW, *LOVE* the smilies!!! Will be checking out that mish mosh shortly!

Sunny - Hope you get that monitor fixed soon. Great workout!

Judy - I just wanted to tell you to have a wonderful time and enjoy!

Lori - That is some schedule you're keeping! GS and a run...WOW!

Wendy - Oh, you picked a goodie to start with. C&B just makes me feel so strong...I love it!!! I wish I could help with your nickname but I'm stuck, too :(.

Christine - So glad that your father came through surgery well. I wish him a speedy recovery! I personally love to workout in the morning, too, because I feel so reved the rest of the day. Last week just got me into a bad funk and it's been tough to get back into it again. I love your reward system. Althoug if you keep at it you might end up looking like Nicole Ritchie LOL...J/K! Congratulations on looking FINE in your Lucky Jeans...WTG! Thanks for the advice regarding my half. I guess I never thought about it like that.

Carole - Oh, I will definitely have to try out that black bean soup
:9. I normally don't mind working those hours...they are not that uncommon. What I DID mind was being told by my boss that it would be a *short* day (which should have been around 3ish) so I had made plans for the afternoon/evening. Well, he never even got there until 2:15 and wanted to watch a couple of horses go which, of course, became a bit of a production and we didn't leave until around 6:00, so I had to cancel the plans I had made with SO x(. Okay, no more venting, I should have known that was going to happen anyway. Nice workout!

Dallas - Oh, you can count me in the "sweaty group" x(. It sucks, don't it :p? Wow, great workouts!

Jackie - I've been dying to tell you this for the past two days. You are one beoootiful Cheetah! I also love being able to finally put a name to a face. I'm not familiar with Power and Grace but if you're ouching it sounds good }(. Okay, I must say you scared me with the threat of that sculpting stick...I'll stay in line!

Shelly - Thanks for the vote of confidence...last week I was starting to doubt if I could pull it off. Yeah, I had wondered if the boredom factor had anything to do with it. I just hope I can get more outdoor time. Sorry your run was a bit tougher than expected, but WTG getting it done! Enjoy your workout today!

Kristi - LOL at DD joining in on the Bosu fun! Although, I'm sure you would have liked to have finished. I think that's a great idea to prepare for those hills. That's what I'm askeered of too ;). At least I'll be able to check out the course next week hopefully.

Posh - WTG with your continued BFL progress! It sounds like you've got a lot going on!

I think tomorrow's workout will be UB and core only, probably an ME premix, but I've got to look through my dvds. These legs need a rest!

Oh, gotta go! SO just came back with groceries. On the menu for dinner tonight...dijon and sage turkey burgers, grilled asparagus and some leftover roasted veggies. Gotta get cooking!

Good Evening Cheetahs!

Got my new jeep today! I don't even know what the payments are! LOL I know that it was way to much to spend on driving me back and forth to work but apparently DH got a really good deal...how good? I dunno!It is a very nice rig though and there is a nice feeling that comes along with knowing I have my own wheels. When I was on Mat leave last yr I really didn't need a car but it was a real pain when I had to get DH to pick me up so I could go somewhere! Anyway...FREE WOMEN!

My workout was a doozy today. I ended up doing 4DS UB, going REALLY heavy. If Cathe used 15 lbs, I used 20 lbs,if she used 10 lbs, I used 12 lbs...you get the drift. Everything other then the chest work of course, b/c I don't have 30 lbs db's. Then I did a 5 mile run..THEN GS legs standing work. Using 45-50 lbs for squats,15 lbs db's for lunges and so on....I have a feeling I am going to be very sore in the morning. Actually, it is setting in already!

Wendy** Are you telling us that your other threads are priority therefore you have zero time for us in the morning??? UGH...UGH!? Is that what you are saying? LOL So you enjoyed your new workout? I like working chest but hate working back. Are you doing pushups on your toes now? I know that you didn't a couple of yrs back, wondering if you got the hang of it. I do ALL the pushups on my toes now.Makes me feel strong! hehe My fav body parts to work are shoulders and bics!Probably b/c they are the only 2 body parts I can really see with my eyes! LOL

Carole** Enjoy your workout! If my legs aren't to sore I may do the floor work tomorrow. I can't imagine that the last yr was bad for you!!!

Christine** You are on a roll! Are you hungry? I use to have to starve in order to lose weight. I hated it. I hated going to bed hungry and before meals I would be straving as well. I guess thats what happens when you eat to much! hehe I think you are suppose to wait another 3 lbs before you order a workout...thems the rules!

Lorrie** Glad to hear everything was o.k! If you had went missing I would have assumed you were preggo and jumped off of a cliff;) We have had 2 snowdays here! School as been closed the past 2 days. Great for the kids but not for the parents!

Dallas** I have to work 13.5 hours tonight and tomorrow night but there is nothing on the G.O. Time is going by so fast isn't it? Enjoy your new workouts!I don't own any of her stuff.Prehaps I should look into it.

Shelly** Nice job on the run yesterday! That happens sometimes...start out stong and then run out of wind! LOL Im sure you know that though. Are you currently training?

Jackie** Enjoy your workout today!

Wendi** I can't wait to start running outside again. But it will be a while yet..probably won't be until May. I can't imagine how hard it will be to push DS in the stroller then!

Thomasina** Are you following BFL as well? I am but I still have to have 1-2 treats a day! I can't go without sweets. But those little treats are nothing compared to how much I have eaten since christmas. I don't think I will be doing a major cheat day though. Im thinking about having a couple of drinks sat night and lounging around the house...prehaps some nachos to!

Alright..thats it from moi. Must watch Y&R whats going on with victor these days?
Lori:)

Getting ready to get the heck outta here...I'll post later after I get home but here's something for Lorie....

winter-146.gif

Hi Cheetahs!

YIKES it's late! I'll have to do personals in the A.M.! Just wanted to pop in and say good night to my girls though. :)

So it bears repeating that I just LOVED S&H back and chest! I was seeing stars during the chest work but man oh man was it awesome! I can't wait to see how much DOMS I have tmrw. If I don't have any I'll be VERY surprised! I was doing the chest press with 25# DB's!!!! YIKES! LOL

FYI: If any of you would like to register at BeachBody to have me as your coach, you can do that now. Please PM if you are interested and I'll tell ya what to do. It's free! (no pressure but I gotta let y'all know or what kind of a coach would I be!!!LOL) Once I am your coach, if you order product through my MDB webpage then I make a commission off of that sale. This is one of several ways to earn money as a coach which is why I'm giving it a shot. The fact that I get all BB products at a discount doesn't hurt either! ;) :)

That being said, I should have done this BEFORE I bought the X+! I could have gotten it for a goodly amount cheaper! ACK! What a silly girl I am for waiting!x( Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk, right?

Alrighty, I'm outta here!

Good night!:+

Evenin’ Cheetahs….

Ok, here’s my BFL update: 1st week = lost 4.1 pounds and 3.1% body fat according to my POSH scale…I’ve been cooking a lot from the Eating for Life Cookbook (using meat alternatives like Quorn products where needed) and everything so far has been yummo! And I’ve been getting up everyday getting the workouts in. It has helped to remember this bit I read in my BFL journal that addressed when challenged with moments of decision of things like lying in bed instead of getting up to workout: Ask yourself, “Who do I want to be today? the old me or the new me?” I keep picking the new me! I do need to increase my ab time on the BOSU though. I ordered Double Cardio CIA something with BOSU blast with Seasun? Is this the one ya’ll have been raving about? Ok, on to some brief personals since it is time to get to bed….

Cathy – Sending ya successful energetic vibes to get through your hurdles this week. Good luck with your NB business! Way to go with the BOSU use. BOSU Cheetah…lol

Lorie – Good the medical issue turned out ok.. Did you get the snow? Yay, I get MLK off as well….

Sunny – hi! hope you get your computer issues resolved…

Judy – Have fun golfing in sunny Florida.

Lori – Congratulations on your new treadmill and Jeep! So happy you got that treadmill! Yes, I am following BFL. Yeah, I have my chocolate and wine on the free day now….

Wendy – Ok, some more Itrain enabling I see…hmmmm…I’ll have to go check out the 21/30…

Christine – CONGRATULATIONS on your 8 pound loss! Wow! You go girl! We’ll both be spending it up very “poshly” on new clothes when we get to goal…yeah, like the very Posh Santana Row…

Carole – I think Quorn products are the best! Just today I used some of the quorn tenders in a whole wheat chicken ceasar wrap for lunch…yummy! Absolutely no football comments from me as even the mere whisper of the “F” word makes me want to …well...vomit…LOL

Dallas – I think a few days ago in a post (I’m so behind!) you asked if was a teacher… um, no actually, that’s too hard of a profession…I’d be fired on the first day. But I do work as a tech with a counselor at a community college in a student enrichment counseling program that provides services to economically and educationally disadvantaged students….

Wendi – great job on the run. Yah the temps at work this morning were in the 35 mark and I had on open toed shoes with my pants at work…everyone looks at me in as if I were from another planet…lol. YES, I think you can easily run a half marathon in March if you can easily do 8.25 miles of hills….chyeah I think sooo…

Jackie – as stated in a previous post, you are our beauty and grace cheetah! 

Shelly – Speedy Cheetah….lol. So happy for you that DH is getting up and moving. My DH is somewhat active at work with his job (Superintendent commercial constr.) but he’s getting a little “poofy” as my DS calls it in the stomach. But just for good health’s sake, I would love to see him get in a bit more exercise and cut back on some of the crap they eat.

Kristi – Hope your CT scan results come out good. Funny about DD sitting on you while BOSUing. I still have the purple one pounder dumbbells I had to buy my DD when she was about 5 so she could do workouts with me….they’re so cute when they’re little…

Ok, I did as brief as I could seeing as how I always type too much….

Good night dear friends…

Thomasina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.