CHECK-IN~Week of Jan.8th.

DebbieH

Cathlete
Hi Everyone! Just reading the IMax thread sounds like everyone is working HARD!! I don't want to bore you but I have two weeks worth of posts. I will condense this weeks as I got the flu for 5 days so it isn't quite as intense as normal. Okay, for the week before starting Jan. 1st.:

Monday~PS-SL&A (Only had time for strength work as we were headed to my sis-in-law's house for NY's Day dinner. They live an hour away. (Erica, I was going to call you while there & got so wrapped up in family, I forgot. :-()

Tuesday~PS-CS&T, Treadmill workout (36 Minutes) (I am giving the running thing a try to see if I can thin out my middle section. I have seen a real thickening in this area the past few months. Going on Cathe's suggestion, I am going to try to add running back in 2-3 times/week)
3 Minute Warm-up at 2.5-3.0MPH
30 Minutes jogging at 5MPH
3 Minute cooldown at 3.0-2.0 MPH, ABS from Quick Fix (Section 1)

Wednesday~PS-BB&A's, including the lower back work, IMax

Thursday~Practiced new Hi/Lo routines, then hopped on treadmill for 25 minutes of jogging and a 3 minute Cool Down, PS-CS&T, 2nd. section of Quick Fix for ABS

Friday~SL&A, CTX-Kickbox

Saturday~Jogged 30 minutes, BB&A's, plank & reverse plank work from CTX-KB & the "roll-downs & up for hip flexor work from KB, started feeling not too well later in day.

Sunday~FLU BUG got me! Got out of bed to get ready for church and was going to post my workout but went & crawled right back in bed!! :-tired

Okay, now that I have bored you to tears, this past week's condensed version~ Each PS Series tape 1X, CardioKicks, Taught 4 Hi/Lo classes at a much lower level then normal. My class actually clapped when I told them I would not be working 100%!! LAZY BUTTS!!! Finished my week off yesterday with IMax and Strength & Grace a new vid I just picked up. It is Yoga & Pilates inspired. I did like it for it's flexibilty~something I NEED Badly! Thanks you all for listening! I Feel much better now. Have a great week. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Hi Debbie!

Sorry we didn't get together when you were up here!
You had an incredible week considering that you were recovering from the flu! Glad you are feeling better!! Take care!
Erica

Thanks Erica!

One of these days, HoneyBunch and I are going to meet up with you. Her & I met at Border's down in N.Canton on Friday for a cup of coffee. Of course, we checked out all the fitness & nutrition magazines and books while we were there. Your workout week was incredible! 8-Mile run!! Whew, you go girl! Hope to see you soon. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Just ignore..

..my check-in above. I figured out how to RE-POST it under Trevor's check-in! Sorry, for the confusion!!! Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.