~~Challengers Wednesday~~

idream

Cathlete
Hi

I woke up and my back was feeling great! Went to the hairdressers, and I started to wriggle around in the chair after 1.2 hrs. (The wriggling was due to my back) And tonight its very sore again!!! Progressively got worse during the day! Damn Damn!! Not happy!:mad:

Especially not happy, when for once, I am focussed on whats going into my mouth!!:mad::mad::mad:

I think I hurt it when I was playing with the girls lifting up on my legs (using them as weights) and swinging them around, totally my own fault. But I didn't feel anything at the time, so thats the only thing I can think of.

I think I'll go and do some pilates and see how that goes.

Imax 3 is high up on my all time favs of Cathe's. Love it! I'm very fed up with Imax 2, and I love Imax (the original) {This sounds like "Rocky" Rocky 1 Rocky 11 Rocky 111} :D

Have a great day.

Monring gilrs!

Andrea-i bet if you went to the doc and got some muscle relaxers they would help your back! I had a small muscle hernia last year and muscle relaxers worked very well. (i think thats what he called it...a very tight spot in my lower back) I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Im not sure what workout i'm doing today...may take a rest day but if i do that it means less calories:mad: i may do a powerwalk around the neighborhood this morning.

bbl when i decide

Good Morning,

Tonite is Rythmic Step haven't done this one yet. DH leaves again this afternoon looks like a salad again for supper.

Amelia-did you ever get those dvds from ebay and if so are they ok? Enjoy whatever it is you decide to do today.

Andea-maybe you just pulled something the pilates might help to stretch it out. The muscle relaxers are a good idea.

Everyone else have a good day.

Hi Challengers,

Andrea: I know when I hurt my hip I did stretches and held them for about 30 seconds each. That seemed to help a lot. I also concentrated on relaxing, I tense up a lot.

Ameila: Have you decided to do a WO?

Roxie: Rhythmic step is a fun one! Enjoy!:)

This morning I did B&G Abs and Namaste yoga. I am not real good with the yoga but I am trying.

DH went to work. He said he is feeling a little better. It feels like Fall here. The weather is very cool. Only 48 degrees this morning. I need to do some weeding and laundry today.

BBL,

Good morning girls! Got up and did BB TS#2 - increased the weights from last time since I thought they were too light @ the time. Needed to have done that w/ yesterday's WO too :mad: - NEXT time.

Roxie, I've heard nothing but good things about Rhythmic Step. I don't have it, though. I may need to put it on my wish list :)

Andrea, I hope the Pilates helped your back. I usually do yoga when mine is acting up. It always seems to help.

Elaine, how was the yoga? I'm kinda so-so at it, but I LOVE it. One of my faves when I'm feeling "tight".

Hi Amelia. Did you do that power walk?

Hi Jean and Becca, wherever you are!

OK, I've gotta scoot. I want to get most of one new proposal finished today. Boss has been on travel all week and I'd LOVE to turn in one complete on Friday when he gets back. Will try to cbl - have a great day!

Roxie-I love RS...ive done it twice and although some of the moves are a bit tricky its so much fun! I did get those workouts shortly after i purchased them and its hard to believe at the price i paid for them(10$) they were both originals cathe dvd's:eek:...they didn't come with cases though but i just made my own! SS is also very fun!

Hey to everybody,i decided on a rest day today!

I found a fantastic site that ive been addicted too lately! Its a site that helps you track your calories and macronutrients...myfitnesspals.com

what i really like about this site is that its simple,not too much to take in when first logging in, as you put in your meals it shows how many calories,maco's you have left for the day...which was the hard part for me on fitday or sparkpeople and the best thing is that its free:eek:. anyhoot,im enjoying the heck of it! On days like today(rest days)it has me at 1330 cals and days like yesterday when i did an hour of cardio it had me a 1700....i love how it takes in account the workouts that i do! although im sure i probably burn more cals then what it suggest but it IS going by my height,weight and age so its gotta be close;) AND it has this 'predicted weightloss' and it says in five weeks i will be down over 8lbs...I like that!!!

the only thing i don't like about it is figuring out my strength training....it doesn't show calories burned with it. Im thinking that i will eat around 1500/1600 on those days? What do you guys think?

ok,gotta go eat some lunch and clean a bit! BBL

Well ladies gave rythmic step a try and quit half way through just to confusing won't be doing that one for awhile.

Roxie: try doing just one step section at a time until you have it down.Sometimes just watching it a few times helps/or adding a step section at the end of your workout. Don't give up! You can do it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.