Challengers Mon...8/11

punka274

Cathlete
Morning girls!

Today is Cardio,a thirty minute dog walk then a thirty minute run interval!

Everybody have a wonderful day:D off to get my dd up for school....bbl

Andrea-Congrats on the WW success!

Looks like everyone had a great weekend.

Hi Andrea(idream) welcome back! I have not watched any of the olympics. I don't watch t.v. much.

AndreaH: Great job sticking with WW.

Jean: I bet the road trip was motivating but exxhausting.

Ameila: I am going back to counting what I eat as well.

Roxie: I like seeing that box change on the WO manager calendar too!

Becca: How was the Road trip?

My WO this morning was 4DS KB. I use very little weight for leg portion. My hip stung a little last week, so I am hopefull it is going to be back to normal soon.

My mini challenge is to stay on track with counting calories.

Okay, I need a little finger crossing. We own a house and rent it out. Our tenant of two years has just moved out . We are having a problem getting a new tenant. I think the market is just so tight right now. We may have to drop the rent , but we can't drop to low or we will be losing money. Just a few cyber vibes to helps us find a good tenant. Thanks:)

Elaine

Good Morning,

Tonite is GS legs and SJP abs. Have DDS puppy again today.

Amelia-have fun with your workout.

Elaine-sending cyber vibes your way will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Have a good day everyone.

Elaine-you got it....cyber vibes coming your way! Good luck with your house and with the calorie counting.

Roxie-great workout planned for tonight! Have a good one!

dog walk is done,now im waiting for my DH to get out of the bedroom so i can get in that run interval....everybody have a great day!

Hi there everyone! Got that BB timesaver WO in this morning, although I swear I spent more time just staring than actually WORKING :mad:. Haven't done that one in quite awhile so it's almost like new. UGH. Get to have the same experience w/ TS#2 tomorrow :eek:

I'm thinking it might be a good idea to do the Timesaver for the rest of the month and then switch over to 4DS for a month. I'll have to think about it...

Elaine - cyber vibes comin' your way! My DH is a realtor so he hasn't made any $ this year (to speak of).

Hi Amelia, Roxie, Becca, Andrea, Jean and anyone else who stops in!

Gotta get back to work/lunch. Taking off early to the kids' Meet Your Teacher day and then haircuts. School starts tomorrow!:D

Hi all!

I just wanted to check in real quick! I am pooped from the RT, but it was AWESOME!!! I will try to get my pics uploaded later and I will share my experiences then. I will say this, though: Cedie is THE BEST advertisement for STS I've ever seen! She looks phenomonal and she said that STS totally changed her body. I am pretty sure I am going to order it now.

My WO today was GS legs and segment 2 of CoreMax.

Chat with you all later!!!

Hi. Just have a quick minute, but I saw Becca's comment on Cedie. On the previous road trips Cedie has always look much smaller than she does in the videos. But this year, her arms are so amazing. Can't wait to see what results others get from STS (including me).

Jean

quick post as my son is in the shower yelling for me. Becca great pictures of you, Cedie, Cathe and the others. Thank You for sharing!!

Cedie is amazing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.