Challengers - January 2012

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM Your Best Body #2 and it was and awesome workout.

Stats:
38 min
26 in the zone
129 min hr
163 max hr
209 cals burned.

Hopefully your gain is just water fluctuation. I think mine was water fluctuation the other direction, lol, because the 2 pounds I lost are back already.

At today's phycsical therapy session, the therapist really had me working on form, especially on the bicep and tricep work. She said most people tend to involve their shoulders too much and that's exactly what I was doing. Of course maybe she should have pointed this out 3 weeks ago when I started doing the exercises. Now I have to try to break bad habits.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

Tonite for me is KCM TLC #2 Conditioning Drills. Glad to hear they are teaching you proper technique.

Today, running on the treadmill did not feel good on the hamstring. But I did pop in one of the dvd's from P90X2 and was abel to go through some of the moves with on pain. so for know I will focus on trying out different moves that do not bother the leg. Still won't be full blown work outs, but just getting back to a routine will be a start.

Did you see the announcement of the possiblity of the Chicago Road Trip? I'm thinking about signing up.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

This morning for me was KCM Stepboxing #2 this one was better then the other I did but still need to practice it some more.

Stats:
36 min
28 in the zone
124 min hr
144 max hr 182 cals burned.

Good job listening to your body.

Glad you are liking the KCM workouts.

This morning I did portions of Athletic Step, but without any risers. Was glad to see I was able to step without aggravating the hamstring. Now I just need to get back in the habit of workout. That's going to be the hard part.

Have a great weekend.
Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

There is just something about KCMs that click with me but I am sure that will wear off. I plan on doing LIS again in March. Good job with the step workout that one is still difficult for me.

How's your week going so far? No workout yesterday for me. So far today only some ab work. May try to get in something tonight. Did you see the road trip announcements? I'm going to sign up for Chicago. I'd like to go to both, but just not sure I can this year. How about you, are you going to try to go to either of them?

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

I have managed to workout everyday so far Sunday I went for a walk outside it was 57 degrees and yesterday I got up early and did KCM Bootcamp. Tonite is her KBX and ab workout. I can't afford to go to the road trips it would be nice just not doeable.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did KCM KBX #1, TM and Shape Abs. I couldn't do the second workout it was to confusing.

Today I did a hodge podge which included the treadmill, exercises from the P90X2 fit test, a little of Yoga Relax and a some band exercises that my doctor gave me for my arm. The therapist yesterday said I can try working out my upper body again but just to take it easy. Didn't hurt too much while doing the exercise, but let's see how the rest of the day goes. Nice job on the workouts.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Glad to hear they said you could start doing upper body again just take it easy for a while until its really ready. Tonite for me is KCM TLC #1 boxing.

Over the weekend, I did the band work from Travel Fit. Today I started P90X2. The first workout was X2Core. It was pretty neat. Lots of flexibility type moves that use just body weight. I'll probably be feeling it tomorrow. Hope your week is off to a good start.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I am still doing KCM and getting some good results her rotations and workouts are pretty tough. Tonite is Bootcamp and I watched it last night looks like another toughie. Good job with your workout.

Hope Bootcamp was fun. This morning I did Plyocide. I definitely can't keep up with them, but at least I'm dong something. It was pretty fun.

Jean

Today was Recovery and Mobility. It is a stretching DVD that also does a lot of work with a roller. I am full of knots so that roller work really smarts. Hopefully over time it will feel better. At least that's what they tell you in the DVD.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Yesterday I did KCM Stepboxing and the TM for 30 mins. Tonite is KCM Your Best Body #2 can't remember what that one is for sure. Good job listening to your body.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.