CHALLENGERS - FEBRUARY 2012

Hope your shoulder is feeling better. Today was shoulder work at the physical therapist with a little bicep and tricep thrown in. They are teaching me some moves that really hit the tiny muscles that we don't even know we have. Our weather is goregous today and I would love to go for a walk/jog tonight. We'll see. DH just came home last night from out of town so I don't know what we have planned for our evening yet.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

Tonite for me is Ellen Barretts Fat Burning Pilates. The shoulder is doing much better only hurts if I lay on it to long. Glad to hear PT is teaching you new exercises.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite was Ellen Barretts Fat Burning Pilates.

Stats:
41 min
23 in the zone
119 min hr
153 max hr
191 cals burned.

Today was a jog/walk and some shoulder exercises. I actually jog a mile before walking. I haven't been able to do that since I pulled the hamstring.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I am going to do Ellen Barretts Bikini Ready Fast. Glad to hear you were able to jog a little without hamstring pain. I decided to do KCM's Start Here instead of Ellen Barrett wasn't in the mood for that one.

Stats:
35 min
28 in the zone
133 min hr
159 max hr
205 cals burned.

Last edited:
Couldn't post this weekend for some reason. Saturday was 45 minutes of Cardio Coach Press Play - I did it at the park so I used the stairs and benches for the hill challenges. Sunday was Butts & Guts premix and today was an attempt at Afterburn. I've got a lot room to grow wit that one, if it doesn't kill me first.

Jean

Good Afternoo Jean,

I didn't workout yesterday and I haven't decided what I am doing tonite suppose to do EB's Slo-Robics but might do Turbo Jam instead. Afterburn is a toughie thats why I am not ordering the new one. Everyone has been having problems with the web site this weekend and today.

Good Evening Jean,

I decided to go ahead and do EB's Slo-Robics.

Stats:
44 min
24 in the zone
120 min hr
158 max hr
209 cals burned.

Hi Roxie.

Today I did a walk/jog. Managed to jog for 20 minutes straight. Starting to slowly build back up. At least it is progress in the right direction.

Jean

Good Evening,

Tonite I did EB,s Zen Sculpt pilates and would have had a good workout but the weather here is severe and there was a tornado headed towards my mom and sister and I told my brother and he totally freaked out and kept texting me everyone is fine. Glad to hear you are getting better.

Stats:
43 min
19 in the zone
116 min hr
160 max hr
196 cals burned.

So scary about the weather. Glad everyone was ok.

Today was therapy, so a lot of should work. today's weather is nice an d mild. Maybe I should go for a walk tonight.

Jean

Good Evening,

Tonite I did EB's Fat Burning Pilates and wish I could have got a better calorie burn but it is suppose to be a rest week.

Stats:
41 min
19 in the zone
112 min hr
146 max hr
171 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.