Challengers - December

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Looks like I forgot to start a new thread. Today's workout was 30 minutes on the TM. I used one of the Itread workouts. Hope you are doing well this week.

Jean

Hello Jean,

I am doing Decembers rotation and tonite I did High Step Circuit instead of Athletic Training. I am doing fine good job with the workout.

Yesterday I took the dog for a 40 minute walk. she was getting stir crazy from the rain we had been getting. It was in the low 20's so I bundled up. It was nice to be outside as long as I was bundled up.

Today was one of the timesaver pre-mixes from STS total body.

I'm anxiously awaiting my arrival of P90X2. Not sure when I will start it. I finally got a referral for therapy on my elbow, so I will see what they say I can or can't do.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Last night for me was Slide & Glide and tonite is 4DS Kickbox and Legs. How is the BeachBody thing going for you? Take it easy until they tell you what you can do.

Good Evening Jean,

4DS KB and Legs are done

Stats:
72 min
19 in the zone
154 min hr
181 max hr
469 cals burned.

Sorry I've been MIA, but we were on vacation and I did not have any internet access. I haven't worked out in over a week. And to top it off while on vacation I pulled my hamstring and won't be able to do any leg work or cardio for a while. I just got the new P90X2 today, so I will look through it and try some of the upper body stuff until my leg recovers. How was last week for you?

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I have been keeping up with my workouts. Last night was Cardio Supersets did some of the moves without the discs and modified some of the others. We are getting snow today. Sorry to hear about your hamstring hope it gets better soon.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did TF 30 and doing it in my new room made it so much better the floor is low pile carpet and concrete.

Stats:
31 min
17 in the zone
143 min hr
172 max hr
203 cals burned.

New room? Did you make a workout room?

Physical therapy for the elbow went well. I have to back off workouts though. And with the hamstring thingy means the only thing I can do is walk. So I guess I will take it slowly and go from there.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

When DH was diagnosed with high cholesterol he decided it was time to start exercises (the dr. told him he needed to) so we moved our spare bedroom upstairs and my workout room in the basement and I have so much more room to set stuff up but now it has become our workout room. Tonite for me is LM Step only.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did LM Step only.

Stats:
45 min
39 in the zone
130 min hr
155 max hr
247 cals burned.

That is cool about the workout room - not cool about the cholesterol. I keep trying to talk my dh into working out, but he won't.

Today I had another pt session. We used bands and light weights so I guess I'll be getting in a little bit of a work out afterall. I just need to come home and do the other arm otherwise I may end up lopsided, lol.

Hope you have a great holiday weekend.

Jean

Hope you had a nice Christmas. Our's was quiet but nice. Went to the movies and saw "New Year's Eve" then went to dinner at my daughter's in-law's house.

So far in 2 weeks I have gained back the weight I lost before our vacation. Need to focus on eating since I can't work out right now. Too many temptations though this time of year sure makes that hard though. I shold have asked Santa for some will power, lol.

Jean

Good Afternoon,

I haven't worked out much fighting a cold. Christmas was nice had lunch with dhs family and then my kids came over for supper. Don't worry a new year is starting so we can start over.

Hope your cold is better. Yesterday's workout was physical therapy. They added several exercises so I guess I'm starting to get a little more of a workout. Plus she gave me some stretches to help the hamstring. So hopefully I'm starting to mend.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

The cold seems to be hanging in there just doesn't want to give me a break. Last night I did Tri Sets Total Body Express and tonite is Slide & Glide. Glad to hear physical therapy is working for you.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did Slide & Glide but I didn't do all the burpees and pushups but I was able to do the floor work which was awesome.

That Slide and Glide stuff is hard to get the hang of. Elbow is bothering me more today. Hopefully that means that Wednesday's session is working. They added in 2 new exercises that really hits the nerve today, so I hope that is a good thing.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Happy New Year!

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Tonite for me is KCM's Circuit Blast, suppose to be Turbo Barre but I will do it tomarrow. Have a good and safe new years.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did KCM Circuit Blast #2 and Total body Stretching #1.

KCM Stats:
32 min
15 in the zone
148 min hr
181 max hr
227 cals burned.

Stretch:
13 min
5 in the zone
110 min hr
143 max hr
55 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.