CC check in?

laura35

Cathlete
didnt know if anyone wanted to start a cardio coach check in with all the new people trying these and talking about them. I absolutely love these workouts now. I think I will try vol 7 tonight, I have tried 5,8 and 1 so far, the longer ones are definately up my alley. What does everyone think?

I'm not sure I'll be doing it often enough to rate a check-in -- probably just once a week with the rotation I just started. I'm really looking forward to my second session, though.

Come on over to Cardio Coach Land!!! :7 I have been abducted by Coach Sean and lovin' every minute of it!!!! :7 :7

Cathe and Sean -- genius x 2!

Mary

What is cardio coach and what type of workout is it (step, lifting or what)?
I have no idea what everyone is talking about and what type of equipment I might need?

Cardio Coach is a guided (interval) cardio work out that you can use outdoors, on a treadmill, a bike, an elliptical...or any other piece of cardio equipment you can think of. It's not a dvd so you can use it anywhere! You purchase a download for an mp3 player or a cd and listen as Coach Sean tells you what to do to get an intense but fun cardio work out! It's done via heart rate zones so you will either need to use percieved exertion or use an hr monitor to get yourself into the proper zones. He changes speed, resistance and/or incline through out the work out. Some folks even do these work outs on rebounders! It's very versatile!

I can be awful at explaining things. I hope you understand my explanation!:p

I did CC#3 this morning at the track. No hills there, obviously, but I made do. It sure made the workout FLY by. I had forgotten how much I love them.

To the original poster - CC's 1, 2 and 3 are shorter but you can double up on the challenges by adding extra copies of the tracks to your playlist. You can do mish-moshes and other fun mixes. Have fun!

Yes, come on over to the Cardio Coach Website and join the check-in! There's a really nice group over there.

I've done CC-1 for the past two AMs. I am eager to try the other 4 I purchased. ;)
Which should I do next?

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

You guys are all terrible. Just terrible.

Now ~ not only do I want to spend more money and buy more CC Volumes ~ but I want to check out the CC forum. Like Cathe.com, that'll suck me in, and the laundry will never get done.

I blame you all. :+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.