Cathe's Strong and Fit: All Upper Body Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention CatheLIVE subscribers, Thursday, October 12th, 2023, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing “Strong and Fit: All Upper Body” LIVE! A moderate to heavy challenging mix of “bad to the bone” solid upper body exercises!

Equipment Needed:

A full-sized step with two risers under each side

A variety of light through heavy dumbbells
A mini mat or full-sized mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 320 premium workouts
✅ 465+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 200+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender

I have watched this one 2 times....:) and although I haven't actually done it, I really like it
and am thinking of purchasing the download. Alot of variety in it, especially like the
bench press series of 28 reps (yikes) but it doesn't seem like that many, because she
changes it up every 4 reps, so you're thinking about that and it goes quickly! A few
exercises with drop sets, a few moves I haven't seen in awhile and seems new to me.
a little core at the end....Nice!

I have watched this one 2 times....:) and although I haven't actually done it, I really like it
and am thinking of purchasing the download. Alot of variety in it, especially like the
bench press series of 28 reps (yikes) but it doesn't seem like that many, because she
changes it up every 4 reps, so you're thinking about that and it goes quickly! A few
exercises with drop sets, a few moves I haven't seen in awhile and seems new to me.
a little core at the end....Nice!
I highly recommend!!! The variety and ability to modify based on the weight you want to use is awesome. Loved the new exercises too. :)
I feel thoroughly worked! Really enjoyed it. And loved seeing the guests! They did amazing

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.