Cathe's Newsletter

I'm sure you all know this :p but the contents of Cathe's newsletter are on her blog - it gets posted on a Sunday - I always read it from the blog, as I'd rather read the articles on a Sunday evening (I usually get my e-mail Monday pm).
Justine

Yes, I read my newsletter every week and was wondering if everything was ok. I did not know about the blog bit. I missed having it in my email too.

Hi everyone,

I knew about the blog and found it easier to read the compiled information from my mail. I do read it through my phone when I have a chance, usually when I am travelling on the underground/ subway.

Kind regards everyone,

Nathalie

Thanks everyone! I know about the blog, but sometimes she has things that aren't on the blog. She sometimes posts announcements in the newsletter before they're on the blog. I hope they're all okay.

This Weeks newsletter

We have this weeks newsletter set to go, but we're holding it because we have an announcement and details about signing up for the Chicago road trip we want to release. We're just waiting on the Grand Geneva to send us a signed contract and that should happen hopefully later today or tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.