Cathe's July Rotation Check-in: Week 4

Jennifer V

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

I did Circuit Max yesterday instead of MIC - I don't like MIC! Today was a different workout day. Today I sanded, washed, and primed the first coat of paint on the walss of our office. (I think I would have preferred doing MIC}( !!! I can't believe I'm lasting on this rotation!

Maggie, how do you like your S&H and circuit rotation? I'd like to get S&H back into a rotation. I have more time to do it as I'm on holiday and can easily work in plenty of cardio.

I did HSTA today and felt strong. I think this rotation had something to do with it. I've only done it a few times before as is, but I can finally get through it with more ease. If only I could feel that way with Bootcamp- that one still kicks my butt!:eek:

I started this rotation last week with a couple of variations on week 4, this week I have been doing week 3 with a few changes. I started on Sunday as I will be gone this weekend. This is what I have done this week.
Sun. Leaner legs and S&H back w/planks and supermans and abs from MIS & BodyMax, cardio was BodyMax step only first part
Mon. HSTA Cardio only 3X, PS Chest,Shoulders,Triceps, PSLA abs and PSBBA abs.
Tues. I Max 2 till st., then I Max 1st 5 intervals & St.
Wed. Legs&Glutes Extreme,KPC abs S&H Abs &Biceps,Step works cardio & St.
Thurs. Cathe's Whenever you feel energetic cardio w/ bodymax abs & Hi step circuit abs w/ a weight, PS chest, shoulders & Triceps
Fri will be S&H Back&Biceps,abs from timesaver totaling I think around 22min., HSTA cardio only 3 times.
Sat & Sun rest
Diane Sue

Yesterday I did CTX 10-10-10, and PLB (Pyramid Down only). This afternoon I'll do another CTX cardio and PUB. I can't beleieve I have one more workout to go!

This is the first time I stuck with a Cathe rotation for the whole 4 weeks. Whoo-hoo!:7

Hi there!

I like the Slow and Heavy/circuits rotation. I am definitely stronger and can see more muscle definition and have lost about 3.5 inches overall--not the most stellar results, but since I am fairly close to my goal, things seem to be moving more and more slowly. Also, I don't eat as well as I should, so my results would probably be better, if my eating was:9 .

Anyway, it's been a fun and motivating rotation for me. I love the pace of S&H and I also love circuits. I'll probably post it down on the rotations board when I'm done.

Looking forward to doing the July rotation next, for a change of pace--looks like it's got a little of everything.

Maggie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.