Cathe's July Rotation Check-in: Week 2

Jennifer V

Cathlete
Today I had the interval treadmill or run lined up- I don't do either of those workouts, so I put in Gin Miller's Intense Moves. I don't remember the last time I did it, but it's got to be at least a year. Wow! I was actually able to do some of the intervals at the advanced level. This workout used to wipe me out when I first got it- I think Cathe worouts have helped me get stronger, cardio-wise.

I might add on some weights later today.

Have a great week everyone! We made it through week one!:7 :7 :7

Hey Jennifer! I'm still working on week one since I started last Thursday. This morning I did IMAX2 and ended with C&W abs. I too may add some weights later tonight.
Yeah, I'm not looking forward to the 45 min. interval training. I have a treadmill and never use it. I might though ~ since Cathe says so.
BTW, did you order the entire Hardcore Series? I did and can not wait (fully realizing it may be another 6-8 months).

Susan C.M.:D

Hi -

I was exhausted from the weekend so I didn't workout either Saturday or Sunday. Tonight is the step part from SJP and all of L and G UGH!! That one just kills me! I better find some more energy somewhere before I go home to get that done. :)

Have a great night! :)
Marcia

Hi Jennifer and Marcia!
Last night I did end up doing PUB Up Only Premix.
This morning I did KPC. This was probably the third time I've done this workout. I'm really having a hard time "getting into" kickboxing. Since I felt soooo good afterward I added L&G press mania Premix. My legs are tired now and having to go up and down 5 flights of stairs all day (cleaning and laundry) I'm pooped ~ but in a good way;)
Tomorrow should be my rest day, but I think I'll continue and start week 2. Yeah! Run on the treadmill. Boo!x(
I'll check back later.

>Hey Jennifer!
>BTW, did you order the entire Hardcore Series? I did and can
>not wait (fully realizing it may be another 6-8 months).
>
>Susan C.M.:D

Yes, Susan, I did order the entire series! I've always been happy with her workouts, so for me it's worth it to pre-order and save. 6-8 monthes is enough time for me to start saving up...

Today I did the SPJ Step only and L&G. Cathe always kills me with the legs. I still don't use ankle weights, but boy do I feel the burn!

Hey - Jennifer and Susan:

How did L&G go???? I did that yesterday and WOW that just killed me, I couldn't walk up from the basement at first and i just started laughing. My husband thought I was crazy, to say the least. :)

Today I just finished Body Max. I was pretty tired by the intervals, L&G really burned me yesterday and i was feeling these tired legs pretty quickly.

Good luck the rest of the week, I'm going away with my son and mom for a few days to visit some relatives so Cathe's rotation will be on hold, BUT I will hopefully get in a lot of walking. :)

Talk more later, Marcia. :)

Good Morning!
Well, I just couldn't bring myself to do a 45 min. interval run this morning, so I did BodyMax. It was really the only other workout to choose from for this week, since yesterday I did KPC and L&G.
I struggled with the pushups today more than ususal, not sure why.

Have a great day, and I'll check back later on.

Hi Marcia and Susan!
It was supposed to be a rest day, but I was in the mood for upper strength today. I did SJP, the hi/lo and weights, without the lower. (I did L&G yesterday!) It was nice to do a lighter workout; all the other circuit workouts are tough.

Keep smiling!:D

Hello again!
I avoided the 45 min. run again! So, this morning I did SJP step only and L&G press mainia.
Have a good one!

OK guys....where are you? Jennifer? Kathy/Annabell2?, Marica, I know is away.
This morning I did LL, SH Back and ME,abs. Good workout. I hope to get in a 3 mile run tonight~if it ever stops raining.

I'm back.......had a great time while I was away, BUT ate way more than I should've and lost some of that exercise motivation. UGH!! But, today is a new day and it's beautiful here in southern Minnesota. I might go out and run. If not, I believe I have Cardio Kicks on the rotation agenda - so I'll tackle that one. It's been a while since I've done that video, but I know I like it! :) :)

I hope everybody has a wonderful weekend and I'll be back with later.

Marcia :)

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I didn't feel like doing cardio kicks, so I did Kathy Smith's Kickboxing workout. Hurray, it's a shorter workout!

Today I did the dreaded BodyMax. I think next time I do the tape I'll sub different step cardio. I don't like this routine much anymore- she's got a lot more variety in her step routines now in her recent tapes. I also weeded my garden for two hours; in this hot weather, with all the sweating I did, it constitutes a mild workout!

I've also been painting this week, and all the bending to paint the baseboards has had me forgo the back work in my worjout today. I didn't want to hurt myself. Does this mean I can eat a whole bunch of extra calories today?:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.