Cathe's Jeans?

tneah

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I have never posted a question to you before, so first let me just say how much I love you and your amazing workouts, they have saved me from having to go into a gym (something I did for so many years and grew tired of) and kept my butt off the floor-quite literally!

I look forward to your new videos, and you can bet I will be waiting with the rest of the guys and gals, credit card in hand!:7

Okay, a sort of personal question. You have a knockout figure, and have muscular legs (awesome legs) and I wondered which brand of jeans do you find fit you the very best? I know you are tiny, but still built, so I was curious?

I have muscular legs, no hips and have a heck of time finding flattering jeans, so thanks for sharing-of you want to that is!:7

Take care,

Tneah

I would like to know this as well. Hope it isn't too personal.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Janie -- I just looked at your picture. Where is that beautiful beach behind you?

Nice picture of you & your canine buddy.

Marla

I only recently lost a lot of weight (after about 15 years) and I'm shocked at the difficulty in finding jeans that fit me. Back in the day (I'm 46), before I got fat, women like me (ample behind/comparatively small waist - AGAIN!) always bought Lee jeans but Lee jeans aren't made for US any more. My late mother always bought Chic because they were made for women with no backside at all. I've tried on A LOT of jeans and while I'm kind of getting used to the lower "waists" now I still find a big gap in the back. I wonder who buys jeans like that... When I first started looking I wondered if there wasn't a website where I could just ask "What jeans are the curvy bottomed girls buying and where are they?"

Anyone know of such a website because I need to know?

http://www.zafu.com/zafu/shapeStart.do?method=CHECK_BROWSER&cm_mmc=ppc-_-Fit-_-yahoo-_-1&ppcseid=3952&ppcsekeyword=jeans+fit+guide&mmtctg=315142374&mmtcmp=16395774&mmtmt=5&mmtgglcnt={ifsearch:0}{ifcontent:1}

Dont know how accurate this fit finder is but you can try!

Not Cathe here,
but I have bigger muscular thighs, no hips and not much of a butt.

I have come to LOVE True Religion jeans. They are extremely flattering and comfortable on. I'm also 5'2", so I need to have them hemmed, but it's worth it for great quality that fits well.

They're expensive ($250-300 in department stores), but well worth it when you think about how much wear you get out of them. Wouldn't you rather have a couple of pairs that fit really well?

I also buy mine on eBay, so I've only paid around $150 for each pair that I have.

I consider myself curvy and I buy all my jeans from Cavenders, Cruel Girl brand. I love them. They come in different lengths and styles. If there is not a Cavenders near you, go to cavenders.com. I'm almost 45 and they look great on me. They are low rise, which I love, and no gaps in the waist.

>http://www.zafu.com/zafu/shapeStart.do?method=CHECK_BROWSER&cm_mmc=ppc-_-Fit-_-yahoo-_-1&ppcseid=3952&ppcsekeyword=jeans+fit+guide&mmtctg=315142374&mmtcmp=16395774&mmtmt=5&mmtgglcnt={ifsearch:0}{ifcontent:1}
>
>Dont know how accurate this fit finder is but you can try!

Thank you so much for this link. I did the fit finder. They recommended a brand I had never heard of before: "Jag." Did some research. Found out they carry them at Nordstroms. The rest is history.

What was surprising was that they recommended skinny cuts with stretch for my "athletic" thighs. Unbelievable but they were right. Never would have thought it.

Thanks again,

Rhonda

I find the Gap has Long and Lean Flare. They are a low rise(I never thought I'd like a low rise)and fit great. And at around $50.00, not too bad. Kay

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.