Cathe's gonna be 1 hour and 18 min.

kims

Cathlete
from my new home in Pa.

Cathe...68.3 miles!!!!

I've been a Catheite (not that you can tell right now cause I've got a tad fat) for well over 10 years now.
I never would have believed I would someday live that close to her gym.

Amazing!!!!!

I'm soooo looking forward to attending a class occasionally. Meeting her at the last road trip was a thrill.

Now I just gotta find KathyG and set up a get together, yeah?!

I'm so excited!

Hi Kim,

I am so excited for you! I wished I live that close to Cathe's gym! When are you planning on working out with her? How you like your new home? Are you settled in yet?I will fly back to the US in 11 days! I am so excited to see my kids again!

Hugs,
Belinda

Hey, where did move too?

I'm, 56 miles and 1 hr. and 4 mins. from her gym...probably shorter time though, I drive faster.}(

I met Cathe and Kathy G at 2005 Roadtrip.

Welcome to Pa.

Namita

I'm only 26 miles from the gym, living in Philly.

I met atiman at RT 2005!

I certainly hope there is another one this year. I didn't register last year until 12:10, so I didn't make it!

Welcome to PA.

I remember meeting you, too. I did get in for 2007. I was #37, but a month before the Roadtrip, I gave up my spot.

Namita

Thanks everyone. :)

I'm moving from Ga.

Belinda, I will move in May. I have seen our rental house and just love the area. I know you are toooo excited to be coming to the states to see your beautiful children. Big hugs to ya'll. :)

I want to do a 'Cathe day' as often as possible.

Everything I have seen in Pa. thus far, I have loved. Especially the scenery. It's a beautiful state.
I also just love the furniture outlet mall in Morgantown. I bought a whole house of furniture there over the weekend. That was sooo much fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.