Cathe's Dr. visit

sara33

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I know that you mentioned the other day that you were going to the doctor on Tuesday. How did it go?? I certainly hope that your ankle is doing better - it is no fun to have injuries get in the way of your busy life!! x(

Hope that you have a nice "hump" day - Wednesday, that is! :7

Blessings, Sara :)

>I
>certainly hope that your ankle is doing better - it is no fun
>to have injuries get in the way of your busy life!! x(
>

*sigh* that's how rumours get started! incorrect info!

cathe said it was her CALF muscle.. NOT her ankle!

"This is good news for me, actually, since I strained my calf muscle in my kickbox class last Monday and have been taking advantage of the recooperation time."

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Hi Sara and everybody! My fault, I got confused. I have two doc appt's this week. Yesterdays was my yearly eye exam and tomorrow afternoons is for my injury. I'll fill you in when I know more. Thanks for asking :)

oh cathe... you shoulda posted about your eyes.. cuz you know someone is gonna ask!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

YAY!!! lol! (but we'd still love you in glasses!)

-------------

That is great news Cathe. I'm 43 and it seems since I turned 40 my eyesight has gotten worse each year. I still do not need glasses for driving, but I now have bifocals with one prescription for my computer work and another prescription for reading books, recipe cards, etc. It drives me crazy as I have to carry them around all day for reading, but take them off for watching t.v., etc.

Hi Kelley! My eye doc checked me out for needing reading glasses and said I'm not fully there yet but I could anticipate a need for them coming soon. When that time comes, it won't be hard to adjust to glasses since I have worn them since I was 4 years old before I had my lasik surgery 8 years ago. My first pair were those cat eye glasses with white sparkley frames. Bet that vision has you smiling, ha!

Nice chatting with you:)

Cathe

Cathe, that is so funny. I also wore glasses when I was a little girl and had cat eye glasses. My mother still has them in her cedar chest.

My first pair were those cat eye glasses with white
>sparkley frames. Bet that vision has you smiling, ha!
>
>Nice chatting with you:)
>
>Cathe

HAH mine were clear blue sparkley cat eye glasses, in 1966 they were the top of styles!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.