cathe's diet

dr.mel_PT

Cathlete
has anyone seen a sample menu of what cathe's daily meals look like? i would love to know what this woman eats, she is a powerhouse!!!

I can tell you that she always talks about her love affair with natural p/b! Is that fantastic or what!?!? I've given myself permission to eat a little p/b every day because of her and it hasn't done me wrong yet! :D

I dont believe cathe has ever gotten very specific when it comes to what she eats. However, i do remember her saying hew eats a variety of whole grains brown rice, whole wheat bread, oatmeal, etc. (I think she also said she loved white rice too). Loads of protein, veggies and fruits especially citrus fruits. I remember also she said one day for lunch she was having a turkey burger, 1/2 cup of brown rice 1 cup of broccoli and 1 cup of ff milk. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Hopes this helps....

I f I remember correctly she did post one time what she ate but it's been quite a while ago. Maybe someone who has been here longer would know better than I. Not sure what you would look under in the archives for that. I know she eats clean!

two places to look

On her beginner's rotation, she gives some ideas on how to eat. Also, on the page about her pregnancy she talked about how many calories she ate to lose the baby weight. She said she kept it on the high side (1800 calories) and that it took a while to lose the baby weight, more than she had expected. I figure she must eat all the time to keep up with her muscles and workouts. I mean seriously, how many calories does just one shoulder use?:eek:

I get the impression she generally eats very clean (and is more strict when training before filming) but she also doesn't beat herself up if she indulges in a less clean treat now and again. I love that about her.

I saw a couple weeks ago she was planning on some fresh tuna on baby greens w/ half of a yam for lunch. Just sensible stuff. Love it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.