CatheLive & the FitTower

I'm not sure if everyone saw this in this week's newsletter, but I'll post it just in case:

"Attention 2017 Glassboro RoadTrip Attendees:
I have some super exciting news to share! We will be premiering the Fit Tower for the very first time right here on the Glassboro Road Trip. Whoop Whoop! That's right, you will be the very first group to experience the Fit Tower workouts together under one roof with all of your Cathlete energy. But that's not all! This class will be live streamed and it will be your very first workout of the Road Trip on Friday July 28th!!! That's 106 Fit Towers on site and ready for action! What better way to celebrate this monumental occasion than will all of YOU! So pack your energy and your enthusiasm cuz we are gonna rock the house with this Fit Tower calorie burning blast!"

Is there any news on shipping the Fit Tower to the UK? I would love to be able to do the Cathe Live and On Demand sessions using the Fit Tower - I do as much as I can using a chair but it's not the same.

Hi Janep,

We don't have anything new to report about making the Fit Tower available in the UK, but we will certainly let you and everyone know if this changes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.