CatheLive app since recent update

aqua girl

Cathlete
since I updated app, seems like some glitches in playback of a workout that I did not experience before.
Workout will be playing fine, then all of a sudden, the video freezes, but audio continues on. After a little
Bit, video resumes where audio is.

since I updated app, seems like some glitches in playback of a workout that I did not experience before.
Workout will be playing fine, then all of a sudden, the video freezes, but audio continues on. After a little
Bit, video resumes where audio is.

Which app are you referring to and what device are you playing on?

The latest Cathe Live update shouldn't have had any affect on playback. The last update just added touch and face id. We also have noticed any major reported problems with the iOS apps. I also just tested it out and didn't see any problems. I would suggest rebooting your wireless router. If this doesn't help then do a speed test at speedtest.net. Let me know your "download speed" and your "ping".

There is no difference in the HLS stream whether you use Chrome or the App. This assumes though your running the latest iOS on your iPad. If you are using an older iPad with an older iOS there could be a difference. But you really need to run a speed test and report back your download and ping for me to help you. I also need to know your iOS version and iPad model.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.