Cathe

I not only appreciate all of the above, I also love that you teach such proper form. I still use the slight forward tilt for biceps and lateral raises that you did in slow and heavy and ALWAYS say to myself what you said "use no momentum". It's also helped me in everything else I've had to do for remodeling my house and has saved my back from injury.

Just want to chime in with a thank you of my own! I love your workouts, I appreciate your sweet personality which comes through so clearly and I love how you keep pushing me! I'm not sure there's anyone else in the world who could torture me so much and have me happy to do it!

Thank you from me too!!
Thanks for being such a positive person and having a positive attitude. I LOVE the CATHE live workouts, yesterday's was killer-I had an awesome workout. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for making fitness fun. You have made a great impact in my life and I have passed that on to my daughter. She is 25 now and since she is married now and not living at home, she has started to build her own Cathe library!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.