Cathe, you gotta name that series....

gonnabea5

Cathlete
... that includes Drill Max, Body Max 2, Low Impact Circuit, and Butts and Gutts so those can be included on your home page link the other series. This is an super effective and fun series that delivers results fast. Exercisers who see your site would not want to miss out on that series.

I know you can get to those dvds through other links, but they deserve their place on the homepage, too.

Please, please come up with something so they can be advertised along with your other masterpieces.

Shereta, I think this is Cathe's best work/series she's ever created. There are so many options with the premixes, you will never tire of the workouts. This series is a must-own for anyone looking to get fit and toned.

Thanks Shereta (very pretty name :) ). I have often thought about this myself but then get busy with other projects and put it off. I always think of PRINCE when I refer to this series as "The series with no name". lol

... that includes Drill Max, Body Max 2, Low Impact Circuit, and Butts and Gutts so those can be included on your home page link the other series. This is an super effective and fun series that delivers results fast. Exercisers who see your site would not want to miss out on that series.

I know you can get to those dvds through other links, but they deserve their place on the homepage, too.

Please, please come up with something so they can be advertised along with your other masterpieces.

Thanks Shereta (very pretty name :) ). I have often thought about this myself but then get busy with other projects and put it off. I always think of PRINCE when I refer to this series as "The series with no name". lol

There you go then, the PRINCE series! Not, "the series formerly known as..." or "TSFKA" for short. Ha!

Clare

Thanks for the compliment, Cathe. I really like my name too. I didn't have anything to do with obtaining it, but I like It. hahahaha

Shereta.. I always think on that also.. it botters me that I go to the home page and that series is not there.. because its my FAVORITE it was the first one I tried and I really LOVE IT

I know there have been several names purposed - not all of them printable :D

I call it the Sash Series because of the sashes Cathe wears in the workouts.

Others call it the "Around the World" series as there are a lot of "Around the World's" in them...

I do agree that this is one heck of a fun series, though.

Thanks for co-signing this great idea. I PMed Cathe with a couple of suggestions:

Stamina Builder Series
Or
Endurance Builder Series

because that's what's happened to me. My endurance/stamina has definitely increase after incorporating these four into my weekly rotation. And to top it off - they're all so much fun.

I hope she and her crew come up with something soon.

I don't have a suggestion for a name but agree that it needs to be named.

This series is my absolute favorite that Cathe has put out! (So far ;))

I got the best results when doing only these workouts. And they are so much fun!!!

BTW Shereta, I would vote for Stamina Series. Good one. :)

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.