Cathe, Will there by a Pregnancy Workout Video?

L

lynn

Hi Cathe-
I hope you are feeling well and aren't getting any of those lovely first trimester queasies!
I wanted to know if you had any plans at this point to do a pregnancy video, or maybe a post pregnancy recovery video??
It sure would be great to have a tape that would be more appropriate to the advanced exerciser who now happens to be "with child."
Suggestions would be to develop a advanced workout that shows more modifications to accomodate for a growing belly, no flat on your back exercises, as well as effective lower impact cardio moves.

Will look forward to your reply!!!

Thanks in advance,
Lynn
4 -1/2 weeks to go!!

Yes please...

I second a request for a pregnancy video!!! Greedy, I know, to think of our own needs during your special time...but there really isn't anything out there specifically geared for the advanced exerciser during pregnancy. I bought two pregnancy tapes, previewed them and threw them on the shelf to collect dust. Borrrrrrrring!

I must admit, I've "outgrown" the ability to safely do your tapes (my heartrate gets a tad too high for my comfort level) and I really miss working out with you. It would be so great to have you there to guide us through a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Like Lynn, I hope you are feeling wonderful!

Me too!!!

I would love to have a Cathe pregnancy video. I remember begging back when I was pregnant with my daughter :)

And....a pregnancy video could satisfy all of those who have been asking for a low impact video from you Cathe. You could hush two groups of people up all at the same time ;-)

We know you're super busy already and the last thing you need is more work but if you're up to it.....:eek:

http://www.fitmomsonline.com/allisig1.gif
Mommy to Zachary, Jillian and Baby due February 24, 2002​

Please please please!

Hi Cathe,
Sure hope you're feeling great! This looks like the perfect post on which to reiterate my hopes that you'll make a pregnancy/recovery set for us advanced exercisers! We truly appreciate all your hard work in helping us become advanced, now we'd really love it if you'd help us maintain safely during our pregnancy months. I agree that it would also be a great opportunity to develop a workout for people asking for lower impact or light day material. You're just so outstanding ~ noone else will do :) !

Hi everyone! Thank you for you sincere thoughts and cheers on doing a pregnacy video. I really am giving this serious thought and have to think long and hard about it yet. I will share my decision with you as soon as I make one. Thanks again for the warm praise!

On the Edge of my Seat!

Yea :-jumpy !! I'm so happy you're considering it Cathe, here's hoping all that long and hard thought is going towards how to develop the workout ;-) ! We'll be waiting 'expectantly' (ha) for your decision. I sure would hate to have to put all of my Cathe workouts aside while I'm getting good and ripe ~ I might just have to play Body Max on the VCR while I'm doing laundry 'cause I'd miss it so darn much :-( ! Hope everything is going smoothly for you and your family Cathe, take care :D !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.