Cathe, what food makes you......?

warchild2005

Cathlete
Luis G. Salazar

Is there a food/foods that just overpowers your will power, and you give in?

For me it's a deep dish Pizza Hut pizza with extra cheese and sausage. Yes.... It broke me down and I gave in today with friends. And YES I'm feeling it now! :(

Not Cathe (wish I was, LOL), but for me it's ice cream. I just can't keep it in my house in any type of carton size, because I'll just keep going back to it for "one more spoonful." Also, my husband brought home amazing homemade cookies the other day, and I kept breaking off a little piece of one, then another, then another....finally I just threw them all in the garbage! I HAVE NO CONTROL!

I think it would be easier for me to list the foods that don't make me lose control!!! (A very short list, including broccoli and.......liver!) :p

I have no control either. Yesterday was my sons B-day and I could not stay out of the cake batter or the frosting jar. Then it was time to cut the cake and have more. Every time I walk past the cake I take another bite. When he goes back to his college town today it is going in the garbage can. I don't even feel good after eating the mess. Probably all the high fructose corn syrup and maltodexdrin that's in almost everything you eat. I have really been reading food labels lately to see common things that bother my stomach.

I too would love to know any food weakness Cathe may have on her list.

Christie
ATL

Hi Luis! When I am losing ground and my will power is slipping I tend to go for sugar. Ice cream, devil dogs, cherry pie, chocolate straight up....you name it and I'll eat it...and your fingers too if you don't let go of it :7

>Hi Luis! When I am losing ground and my will power is
>slipping I tend to go for sugar. Ice cream, devil dogs,
>cherry pie, chocolate straight up....you name it and I'll eat
>it...and your fingers too if you don't let go of it :7

Cathe,

I laughed out loud on this one Cathe! I always say that (especially during that time of the month when I morph into another creature...ha) that I could mug someone for chocolate!

:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.