Cathe/SNM, you need to go to eBay and take a look at this...

I just went back to eBay and was going to e-mail them about how to handle this and I had a message that all my bids on Cathe DVD's had been removed.

RE: Cathe/SNM, you need to go to eBay and take a look a...

I would not purchase ANY DVD's from eBay, period.

I knew someone who was burning the 24 (TV Show) and selling the DVD-r's on eBay as NEW, ORIGINAL SHOW. Which "technically" it is NEW (a new ripped DVD-r), and it is ORIGINAL, from the show. Of course, he did not have the "original" DVD cover. And he was making over a grand a month, until ppl started to complain to eBay and all of his "alias's" (he had 5 or 6 email addresses, names, etc) were revoked. But look how LONG it took eBay to do anything....:eek:

Trust places like collagevideo.com, ya-ya swap, Videofitness Exchange program. Other places, digitaleyes.net, great prices for DVD's.

Unfortunately, there are many on eBay doing this, because eBay does not tighten the grip enough to go after these ppl. eBay has turned me sour, all they really care about is collecting their fees and give you a hard time with a illegal and bogus seller??? Go figure. Plus, there are too many other outlets to purchase many things at a much cheaper price than eBay. For me, eBay is the last resort....

RE: Cathe/SNM, you need to go to eBay and take a look a...

I emailed her a question and she replied with this email address:

payp ldai [[email protected]]

I don't know if this helps, but hopefully they can track her down and ban her from ebay forever!

Everyone - I bought a DVD from this seller last week not realizing that this discussion was on the forum! Here's what happened - I got the Rhythmic Step cover (this wasn't one of the ones with the broken covers) but I got the Power Hour DVD inside ... this is the first Cathe DVD I have ever seen, so I don't know if its real or not, but it looks to be.

I contacted the seller and said I wanted either my money back or the DVD that I bid on ... she emailed back and said that I could send Power Hour back and then she would send Rhythmic Step. I said no way, you send me the right one first! She said she would today ... I have kept all the original packaging etc. I received from her and will wait and see what I get.

Should I file a complaint with eBay now, or wait until the next DVD comes??

Help!

I bought Rythmic Step too from ebay, probably the same person. She (or he) is selling the SAME DVD's over and over. I didn't realize this when I bid on it, I won and after I paid I was notified by Ebay that she was no longer a registered user. She still sent the DVD, it looks real but I don't think it is for 1 minute. I think the same person is selling again under a different name because you see the same DVD's over and over again. There's a couple of sellers on there that are repeatedly selling the same DVD's. You would think Ebay would clue in. I've bought almost all of my Cathe DVD's from this website and I will continue to do so in the future. I tried Ebay to try to save a little bit, but I think because I use all of the Cathe DVD's I have ALOT and I plan to for as long as I live I will pay extra for the garuntee that comes with her DVD's from this website.

Well- I'm really saddened by this for a number of reasons. One of which is that there are some people who sell LEGITIMATELY on Ebay and this really ruins it for them. I sold my Kickmax DVD from the Hard Core Series a while back because it hurt my knees too much. I have also bought a few Cathe DVD's from other people who tried them and found that they weren't for them so I got a "like new" workout for cheaper than a new one here. THAT is what Ebay should be about- IMO.

These criminals should be prosecuted immediately. This is just too sad.

Not to mention the retailers like Cathe that this hurts. I am just mad about the whole thing.

I guess the lesson- if you are going to keep using Ebay (and I am) then please pay attention to feedback- both the NUMBER of feedback and the comments. That's the only protection you've got, I guess.

Denise

Hi everyone! I actually wanted to alert people to another product that might interest some of the fitness fanatics on this site that is being sold and is not real - Nike Shox. Unfortunately, I bought a pair from ebay and found out from a google search that they might not be real. They had a couple of the signs of being fake: longer laces, smooth bottom, and not the soft rubber that is on the real Nike Shox. When I went to the Nike outlet, I got a real pair and then compared them. What a bummer - I was totally ripped off by ebay and this seller!! Just FYI!! BUYERS BEWARE!!!!! x(

>Hi everyone! I actually wanted to alert people to another
>product that might interest some of the fitness fanatics on
>this site that is being sold and is not real - Nike Shox.
>Unfortunately, I bought a pair from ebay and found out from a
>google search that they might not be real. They had a couple
>of the signs of being fake: longer laces, smooth bottom, and
>not the soft rubber that is on the real Nike Shox. When I
>went to the Nike outlet, I got a real pair and then compared
>them. What a bummer - I was totally ripped off by ebay and
>this seller!! Just FYI!! BUYERS BEWARE!!!!! x(

Sara do you have a username that you suspect. I have been looking for some Shox on eBay and would hate to buy fakes.

Thanks
Hedy

Hi Hedy! I'm not sure that all of their Shox are fake, but their ebay user name is: d-rdeals. Good luck to you! Some people have gotten their Shox and just didn't like them, so look for ones that are not sold by ebay stores. Also, look for obvious signs like "shipping is cheaper without the box." Why would they need extra boxes??x( It is such a bummer that this is happening!! Good luck - I do looove my REAL Shox, though! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.